Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Don't care too much about the shoes but is the apparel going to sell out just as fast? Would like to pick up a piece or two

Kawsone up to something. I was still able to see my wishlist with the shoes, hoodie, and jacket like 30 mins ago and now it says "KawsOne is currently closed for maintenance"

@sskarizm

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Noticed that about 4hrs. ago, got me wondering if thet are changing things or getting ready for release. I am like you have it in cart.

Yeah I'm not seeing anything but the reep . Is there a fresh link? Browser might be using old [emoji]9757[/emoji]️ one

Last edited:
What time do y'all think they'll drop online? A store is doing a in store scratch off for these and tickets are limited. I'm trying to get me a ticket but not before I try online. Haha.

Last edited:
What time do y'all think they'll drop online? A store is doing a in store scratch off for these and tickets are limited. I'm trying to get me a ticket but not before I try online. Haha.
you probably going to social status or an affiliate.  

they are doing too much with this release.  'limited' scratch off tickets!!

so you gotta camp just to be able to get a scratch off....just to be able to enter the raffle

The whole ss scratch off ticket is some BS....if you're planning on doing a raffle than why not let everyone enter? Or do a live raffle tomorrow morning instead emailing winners on Sunday....probably backdoored majority of their stock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom