Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

nah i wont. ive never paid that for a shoe ever and i never will. most i ever paid for a shoe was 800 bucks for turtle doves when they dropped
It's a slippery slope man. I remember saying that I would never pay more than 250 for a shoe and then I did. Kept snowballing from there lol.

Last edited:
Like I said on a before, had a chance to cop this at $1300 and I passed because my conscience won't allow me to do it lol...
It's alright, at this point if you're planning on actually using the shoes, it's better buying a car. If you're not and you want an artwork, it's better buying an actual sculpture or other piece of art. If you're planning on reselling, profits aren't certain at this price to try it.

Man that exhibit looks unreal. Just from the IG pictures I'm mad I can't be there...

God, I agree, one of his best pieces along with Darth Vader and No Future companion imo

Same! I kinda wanna take a trip there in the summer. Always wanted to visit China.

Same! I kinda wanna take a trip there in the summer. Always wanted to visit China.
That would be an actual dream, and if there's some exclusive artwork that can be bought there I'd drop the money no matter what hahah...

It's alright, at this point if you're planning on actually using the shoes, it's better buying a car. If you're not and you want an artwork, it's better buying an actual sculpture or other piece of art. If you're planning on reselling, profits aren't certain at this price to try it.

these have been selling for 2k plus, if thats not certainty idk what is.

Dudes a clown. He sellin the Uniqlo X Kaws tees for $100
roll.gif

Last edited:
these have been selling for 2k plus, if thats not certainty idk what is.
Meh. Wouldn't put almost two grands on the visa for a little more than two grands resell... Under 100% in profits, it's not really worth it. Better get some new KAWS **** and wait a couple year to sell it 10x more if ever.

Kaws site is just acting up because everyone THOUGHT collection would go live at midnight est, not because it is live right?.....RIGHT? lol

Back
Top Bottom