Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Still got pst time zone that's gonna be the 31st still
So, we have to wait until Hawaii time or Alaska Time? 
indifferent.gif

Wait....so only 150 people got the pairs at the BK Museum?

Didn't they pass out 250+ wristbands?

LOL
they knew the rest would die fighting for the shoes when knowing there were less shoes than bands. So they sold out and watched a gladiator party. Threw some swords in the pit and ****, that was the exhibit of the night.

I love that gif.

But nah, you miss my point. It's poor retailing, and they're better than that. They're acting like Sony did back at the end of Trinitron's dominance, and they should continue to lead in service. Sometimes **** shaming gets people back on track, and sometimes they just don't care.

$350 not spent on shoes gets me another 1,000 rounds of 5.56mm. That's a win in my world.
What exactly donypu want them to do? They came out with snkrs to try to stop bots but people found ways to work around it. Bottom line, if it's online, people will find loopholes. Make it a raffle? People will make 10k emails. There's no answer to stop it.

:smh: yeah, Kanye put him on.
well let's say before it dropped, he was not close to the popularity he has since then. Especially for people far from the artsy world. Now so many people know about him without being around the streetwear and exhibits game at all.

yeah makes me a little bit less sad about not getting em... I was loving this guy's work since 808s, but I lost a little respect for him today. His work is still great nonetheless but wouldn't really want to support an *******.

Was just getting ready to post this...

Takes the sting off a bit knowing the guy would pull a complete **** move like this...

He lost a fan and I still got this $350 in my pocket...Seems like I pulled a win after all...

Was just getting ready to post this...

Takes the sting off a bit knowing the guy would pull a complete **** move like this...

He lost a fan and I still got this $350 in my pocket...Seems like I pulled a win after all...
eh. Will be used on some well and fairly released apparel.

Back
Top Bottom