Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

If he advertised that his shoes would make you have a 50" vert and they didn't, that's false advertising. Deciding not to sell something isn't false advertising.
pretty sure that dude gave up that line when he realized he just pulled a cric lol

you know the saying "A for effort". They got the color and the name Air Jordan spelled correctly but material looks off.

lol I meant that NTer that said Kaws will get sued for false advertising meanwhile Kaws themselves never said it. 
:lol:

Kawsone never did. Only Jordan/Nike did.
didn't kaws said it on its IG?

anyway, if he/jordan/nike can't be sued, or held accountable for  :

1-falsely advertising a sale

2-ignoring people waiting for it

he surely lost respect from many.

Kaws even stated he want people to wear his shoes... was he wearing them? no

If that guy wasn't the artist we know he would be called a scam from anyone. 

KAWS ig posted that the shoes and collection will release on the 31st globally. Never said "dropping on kawsone on the 31st". Tricky words but we all did get played as well with this technicality. 

didn't kaws said it on its IG?

anyway, if he/jordan/nike can't be sued, or held accountable for  :

1-falsely advertising a sale
2-ignoring people waiting for it

he surely lost respect from many.
Kaws even stated he want people to wear his shoes... was he wearing them? no
If that guy wasn't the artist we know he would be called a scam from anyone. 
Na he never put it in IG. Only place I saw it was Jordan. Can't confirm or deny Nike did.

LOL but they dont care abt yall whiny sneakerheads (not you but in general)! Every limited release has been like this and will be like this, meaning some till win and some will lose. When yall start to boycott Jordans, which will never happen, then MAYBE yall will see better outcomes. ‍♂️
You weren't there so you can't comment on the situation, I believe they will try to amend the situation, but whether it will happen or not is a different question completely

I mean it's an open forum so im sure i CAN comment on the situation but the fact of the matter is that every limited release will end with folks being salty kuz they missed out. Yea it sounds like it was crazy there in BK but ok this time the VIPs didnt go out the backdoor with pairs,they went through the front door. Same scenario different scene. But yea hopefully JB does come thro for yall...either way they gotta eventually sell the pairs that didnt drop on kaws website. Frankcooker on IG said he woke up feeling like he needs to go harder...maybe yall should hit him up to see how concerned they really are. I mean he does alotta work with these hyped limited releases ‍♂️

gotta better chance at kaws for retail than a lawsuit against an artist for misleading a release lol

I mean it's an open forum so im sure i CAN comment on the situation but the fact of the matter is that every limited release will end with folks being salty kuz they missed out. Yea it sounds like it was crazy there in BK but ok this time the VIPs didnt go out the backdoor with pairs,they went through the front door. Same scenario different scene. But yea hopefully JB does come thro for yall...either way they gotta eventually sell the pairs that didnt drop on kaws website. Frankcooker on IG said he woke up feeling like he needs to go harder...maybe yall should hit him up to see how concerned they really are. I mean he does alotta work with these hyped limited releases ‍♂️
You can comment but no one will listen cuz you are talking out your ***

Funny when dudes wanna talk about a release with little to no first hand experience on how it went down.

kawsone.com is back up with mailing list sign up . Wouldn't be surprised if email about online store raffle style release coming soon

I just wonder if they'll actually keep their word concerning all of us who got screwed at the museum. It was definitely the wrong day to try something so unconventional (although they probably didn't know that at first).

My boy actually wrote an email to someone at JB, so hopefully it's the start of something good.

Yes, you can. Please show th3 law that says otherwise. It doesn't exist. It's bad for business but there's nothing illegal about it. That's ignoring the fact that he never said they'd be for sale in his site. He can easily blame Nike for it.
false advertising, misleading, etc, find me a lawyer he will tell us you can
My girl is a lawyer. This 10000% is not a viable or valid lawsuit.

A judge will toss this out without even blinking a fart.

This is beyond frivolous ... it's bloody childish. Who sues someone for not selling something they never said they'd sell on a given day?

Last edited:

My girl is a lawyer. This 10000% is not a viable or valid lawsuit.

A judge will toss this out without even blinking a fart.

This is beyond frivolous ... it's bloody childish. Who sues someone for not selling something they never said they'd sell on a given day?
Ambulance Chasers 

Does NT have a case to sue Kaws?

V4osBip.gif

Back
Top Bottom