Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

First pair on ice. Most likely never wearing these. Second pair I'm holding onto for heat. I know a couple of pairs are doable for this if I wait. 
I got you. 
wink.gif

I can't believe you just compared flipping shoes to a legitimate business.

Our brands dont have a FAQ anywhere about not selling their product

there's no shootings/lotto/raffle/lineups/bots/apps, NOTHING

I'm not reselling anything.

I deal directly with the brands and sell under their guidelines and rules.

I also had to pass an extensive background and credit check

I also have to maintain sales or they take away the license to sell and close my account

I have been doing that since 1987

Last but not least; I have a 4-year degree in international business from UT that I also had to show these brands because they don't let any idiot open up a store

You are a reseller/3rd party that has no legal affiliation with any brand whatsoever

hes right just like the people who camp in the street during every release

people who sell on nike talk are not even resellers with a connect for the most part but there are some exceptions
where just nickel and dime re-sellers
even people who bring in 100's of shoes to flightclub cant be compared to a legitimate store owner

if he really owned a business and has a business license hes a real business man where just farts in the wind
wrong.

ALL of the brands we sell control the prices

we can't even have a sale without brand approval

I understand you defending him though since you do the same thing

again, I can't believe you compared flipping shoes to a legit brick and mortar business

you guys pay taxes every 30 days to the IRS for your shoe flipping?  I didnt think so

once again dudes correct you cant compare selling online on niketalk or even ebay ect
to owning and running a business

Last edited:
NYC tax, NY State tax, Fed tax and sales tax/whatever tax.
Big Apple nice to visit, not good enough to live enjoy life.
Good thing about you hitting PP threshold is that means lots of business activity.
Yea, but I'm just selling a bunch of **** at $15-20 profit, not going in by any means :lol:

now you are comparing yourself to bestbuy?

you are not an authorized retailer of any brand.

it ends with me here.

I'm not going to derail the thread anymore.

Scrub out.
adios

Back
Top Bottom