Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Just unloaded for $1500, need some new camera equipment. Not even gonna look at them when they come in I might get temped and keep them lol

First two of tracking numbers anyone who got their shipping confirmation ? see what they’ve gotten up to assuming it’s in order

First two of tracking numbers anyone who got their shipping confirmation ? see what they’ve gotten up to assuming it’s in order

UPS Ground tracking numbers are generated so quickly that it's unlikely that they'd be consecutive anyway.

What is backdoor?

No sure if your serious but back door means instead of stores selling the shoes like normal they sell them to their friends or someone else before anyone else has a chance to get them.

Take price/resell/exclusivity out of the question.

KAWS 4 vs. Off White AJ1.

Which would you rather have??

Def the kaws. Off white jays look a lot better but they won’t hold up as long as the kaws. As one guy said earlier the toe box of the off white Jordan gets messed up easily and the whole deconstructed theme makes me believe they won’t last nearly as long as the kaws

I wanna hear what more people think about the Blk Kaws 4's vs OW AJ1's

Buy Trade or Sell
If KAWS stay a KAWS ONE exclusive it wont be long before they hockey stick back up...my guess is that they wont and will drop elsewhere.

Reality of supply is catching up to the imaginary scarcity (driven by mega hype) for the OW AJ1...seems and this is a heavy caveat that right now, the KAWS have more upside. Secondary drop for kaws, i'd give the edge to OW

Sheesh you guys are getting your pairs delivered quick! I'm still here sitting waiting on a shipping email. Any one get sent a shipping email recently? Within the last hour or so, I wonder if they're still rolling out shipping notifications right now....

No shipping for me yet. I was hoping for that slim chance of getting them tomorrow. Now Im just hoping to even get an email by then.

East coasters getting love with the fast shipping..

Congrats guys.. no shipping confirm here and I'm order 93XXX

Back
Top Bottom