Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Kaws out for delivery today!! Won’t be home because of work to sign but hopefully my dad doesn’t go out all day

It’s Christmas szn....of course the mail and packages will be slow/delayed.....lol what did y’all expect?

I just got the samething today. Charge is gone and money is back. And i did receive the (W) email but no shipping email

Guys not saying you are safe, but some banks will drop off pending charges af 5 days or so. Happens with Nike stuff that is on delay shipping all the time, but rest assured if the shoes ship you will be charged. I wouldn't go all the way to the left. I never got a won or lost email.

HAs anyone from the west coast received a shipping email yet? My coworker and I both got the W email and charged but no shipping yet.

It’s Christmas szn....of course the mail and packages will be slow/delayed.....lol what did y’all expect?
This
No excuses! I Idk man Amazon has their foot on these driver's necks.
Not sure for your area, but for mine, Amazon does that "last leg" mess so USPS delivers my packages. My yeezys were out for delivery Wed and Thurs and didn't come until 7:30 last night. I had amazon boxes sitting on my steps both days too.

To not deal with the delivery taking too long, just hold them at the local UPS near you and pick them up. My yeezys were supposed to be delivered Wed and my red 11s was Thurs. I held the 11s at the store and they were ready to be picked up before the yeezys even though they were a day behind according to tracking.

This

Not sure for your area, but for mine, Amazon does that "last leg" mess so USPS delivers my packages. My yeezys were out for delivery Wed and Thurs and didn't come until 7:30 last night. I had amazon boxes sitting on my steps both days too.

To not deal with the delivery taking too long, just hold them at the local UPS near you and pick them up. My yeezys were supposed to be delivered Wed and my red 11s was Thurs. I held the 11s at the store and they were ready to be picked up before the yeezys even though they were a day behind according to tracking.
Good idea, I'm most likely going to hold my pair (+ any other shoes I buy in the Christmas season lol) at UPS to avoid delays.
P.S. Go Canes!! Saw Malik on campus 2 days ago, told him good luck lol I'm so hyped for Saturday!!!

i told yall whats going on with stock x scroll back lil lol

dont believe just contact them. They asked for packages to be held because of the volume

I cannot wait to get these beauts in next week. I entered the raffle thinking I had NO shot to win....even after, because I had two entries with the same info and same card. Now that I hit, and they shipped, im on cloud 9!!!

Good idea, I'm most likely going to hold my pair (+ any other shoes I buy in the Christmas season lol) at UPS to avoid delays.
P.S. Go Canes!! Saw Malik on campus 2 days ago, told him good luck lol I'm so hyped for Saturday!!!
Man I hope we pull this off Saturday. It is my bday too, would be perfect :nthat:

If you guys do ups pick up make sure you select a ups hub and not store or you will get charged for pick up
Not entirely true I don't think. I have mine dropped off at The UPS Store and I have never had a charge. I just do everything through the My Choice section online and never had an issue when picking up. Granted I live out in the country suburbs, so maybe mine acts as both and I never knew that :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one. What the hell is happening in Detroit? Lol

I had 4 packages schedule deliver but they only received three. Emailed them and they said they requested 1 day delay on packages because they got slammed with inventory coming in

Did the people who got shipping emails live on the east coast? All the people i knew that won in Texas still haven't received shipping emails either. I'm curious if it's a regional thing

Did the people who got shipping emails live on the east coast? All the people i knew that won in Texas still haven't received shipping emails either. I'm curious if it's a regional thing
im east coast , got win email, funds already taken out ( not pending) , no shipping info yet

received shipping email, and u am east coast. Upstate NY

I'm from the West Coast recieved my shipping confirmation yesterday but the shoes haven't shipped yet just the label being generated.

I don’t know but it’s obvious the shipping is coming in waves like they did with sizes, frustrating just want it confirmed. I’m sure that’s quite the undertaking shipping out that number of shoes

Back
Top Bottom