Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I almost jumped on a Goat offer of $1200 with my Goat credits but they didn't allow me to use my credits for Best Offer. I withdrew my credits and it took 2 days to process. Now the top offer is $950, worked out in my favor hence my laugh gif.
they do let you use for best offer, just did it las week. although it says credit card when you submit, it will redeem any credits you have first

they do let you use for best offer, just did it las week. although it says credit card when you submit, it will redeem any credits you have first

oh for me, it showed $1210 charge onto my credit card XXXX so thats why I didn't go thru with it. Its a good thing tho :lol:

9223.jpeg

My sister just sent me this pic. Now I'm patiently waiting for my second pair to be delivered today.

For those that have got their pairs delivered, are they coming at their regular time that your packages normally get delivered or super early. I work until 3pm the day they come in and want to make sure I’m home

For those that have got their pairs delivered, are they coming at their regular time that your packages normally get delivered or super early. I work until 3pm the day they come in and want to make sure I’m home
UPS has no clue what the package is and will deliver it like any other package.

Was suppose to be delivered today but now there's "A late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible" message woooo

just re-route it to a ups store/center and pick up at your convenience

Was also going to ask if there was any other posts that gave credence to the release info lol. Also it wouldn't be a restock per se it'd just be the second leg of the same release. Nike did release a statement before the tier zero stores dropped for greys and nothing is out yet. I would too love another pair so either way is fine with me lol.

27AEE5FB-596D-484E-B011-6B8EA7D8FE2B.jpeg
Hey sneaker fam, what does it mean? Change the delivery for pick up on a ups store last monday and upon checking today this is what i see on the tracking, thanks in advance

Assuming both parties get their pairs for retail, is a pair of black kaws 4 trading for a pair of Grey Kaws , size 11, an even swap? I'm thinking more and more about my black pair for grey pair but just wanted to know what the NT fams think. Not talking resell prices or ish like that...just as for a love of the shoe. Just them fakes out there scare your boy... And i like being at peace

Also just for reference Nike released it's capsule info for the Greys on March 20th, the official drop date was 3/31. Which means we should see an announcement by Monday if they are going with something the week of the 18th.

Having two pairs would make me have less anxiety wearing them.. But those are thoughts for people far luckier than me.

Not sure if you guys have seen that video. That was the launch party of the Kaws 4 Grey on March 30th at Jordan Bastille in Paris. The only flagship Jordan Store in Europe.
Check me out at 0:38 with my Champagne... :smile:
Drinking Champagne while buying a grail Jordan! That's a perfect mix hehehe
Party was organised by Nike and we could buy the sneaker before the official release that was the very next day.
Enjoy the video guys!

Assuming both parties get their pairs for retail, is a pair of black kaws 4 trading for a pair of Grey Kaws , size 11, an even swap? I'm thinking more and more about my black pair for grey pair but just wanted to know what the NT fams think. Not talking resell prices or ish like that...just as for a love of the shoe. Just them fakes out there scare your boy... And i like being at peace
If you're not talking resell and just love of the shoe, that's entirely opinion based and nobody can answer your question but you.

So you mean to tell me that if this SNKRS restock does happen, it'll be free shipping?!?! We need to start some type of petition to get back our $30; let alone receive our packages ASAP.

Does anyone know the final production numbers on the grey Kaws 4s? and any prediction on how many of the black will be made?

I've heard there were 2k of the greys made and possibly 1k of the blacks (so far).

Back
Top Bottom