Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Does anyone know the final production numbers on the grey Kaws 4s? and any prediction on how many of the black will be made?

I've heard there were 2k of the greys made and possibly 1k of the blacks (so far).
There's more black than greys. That's pretty obvious.

So you mean to tell me that if this SNKRS restock does happen, it'll be free shipping?!?! We need to start some type of petition to get back our $30; let alone receive our packages ASAP.
I mean, you didnt have to buy them if you didnt like the shipping, LOL.

And if you`re in a state that charges taxes, you`d be charged either the same amount or more (10% is the most ive ever seen, so that would be an extra $35)

Be grateful that you got them and only paid what you did.............Some didnt and wont even have a chance when nike puts them on SNKRS because of Bots, smh.

20171208_145822.jpg

Second pair has arrived. :pimp:

No offense, but you sound like a ***** crying over $30 shipping when people are spending $700 over retail for the same product.
No offense taken. Paying over $200 for sneakers is a lot in my book; no matter what kind of shoe it is. So if I do decide to purchase something expensive one day, I'll at least try to shave off something off the final price.

And you could have forgone calling me a *****. It's sad that name calling has to occur is this society; let alone in a forum about sneakers.

No offense taken. Paying over $200 for sneakers is a lot in my book; no matter what kind of shoe it is. So if I do decide to purchase something expensive one day, I'll at least try to shave off something off the final price.

And you could have forgone calling me a *****. It's sad that name calling has to occur is this society; let alone in a forum about sneakers.
I mean, it's the only word that fits this situation. Nobody forced you to buy the shoe and lots of other people are willing to paying triple what you paid yet you're still here *****ing about $30 shipping. You're *****ing about something you chose to do and others are begging to be able to do. Step back and think about how that looks to people that wish they were in your spot. It's like a guy with 10 houses complaining about his water bill being too high on one of his houses in front of a crowd of homeless people.

Does anyone know the final production numbers on the grey Kaws 4s? and any prediction on how many of the black will be made?

I've heard there were 2k of the greys made and possibly 1k of the blacks (so far).
That's not possible lol. The grays were extremely hard to get. The fact that plenty ate on the Black and is now being offered on SNKRS (which never happened with the gray) speaks volumes (no pun) of how many pairs were produced for the Black version.

No offense, but you sound like a ***** crying over $30 shipping when people are spending $700 over retail for the same product.

Would gladly pay $100 shipping for these or the Greys if I was lucky enough to cop the shoes at retail. Plus, I've bought a couple of things from Kawsone before (and will be picking up the Small Lie joints coming out next week) and the shipping is always $25+. To have such incredible luck and then complain about such a minor amount of money is crazy.

remember when there was a rumor that Kaws was going to give "loyal" customers (those that shopped on kawsone before) the better chance to get the Kaws 4's. Would've been nice considering I buy from kawsone a lot

Would gladly pay $100 shipping for these or the Greys if I was lucky enough to cop the shoes at retail. Plus, I've bought a couple of things from Kawsone before (and will be picking up the Small Lie joints coming out next week) and the shipping is always $25+. To have such incredible luck and then complain about such a minor amount of money is crazy.

I think it’s fair to complain about egregious shipping when you know the seller is gauging you in front of your face, as Kaws is (he should charge 10-15 for S&H, cmon). This is a tax, markup the shoe if you want, but not some fake tax through shipping.

Loving that resale is dying here, these seem to have had tons more stock than the grays. Bots will eat on SNKRS, but I think this settles at 700-900 resale when all said and done. Won’t touch 1k ever again.

remember when there was a rumor that Kaws was going to give "loyal" customers (those that shopped on kawsone before) the better chance to get the Kaws 4's. Would've been nice considering I buy from kawsone a lot

For real. Would've been nice.

I think it’s fair to complain about egregious shipping when you know the seller is gauging you in front of your face, as Kaws is (he should charge 10-15 for S&H, cmon). This is a tax, markup the shoe if you want, but not some fake tax through shipping.

Loving that resale is dying here, these seem to have had tons more stock than the grays. Bots will eat on SNKRS, but I think this settles at 700-900 resale when all said and done. Won’t touch 1k ever again.

Kawsone is not gouging on the shoes though. Like I said above, this is always how much shipping costs from there. Kawsone is not a big operation so you're paying for the labor costs involved with fulfilling and shipping your order when a bigger company with economies of scale wouldn't have to pass through the costs.

Here's my pair.

Thoughts:

These are FLAMES! Very well detailed! My issue is this. The box had tiny damage spots....I'm sorry but if I'm paying OVER $30 for shipping alone there's no reason we should get a box that's damaged.

But anyways here's my pics:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

those boxes go thru several different shipments before it reaches the Kaws warehouse to ship to you. Getting damage boxes is just the unlucky nature and doesn't have anything to do with what shipping method you paid.

those boxes go thru several different shipments before it reaches the Kaws warehouse to ship to you. Getting damage boxes is just the unlucky nature and doesn't have anything to do with what shipping method you paid.

$30 shipping is absurd.....ground shipping especially. Nothing is justified lol

Back
Top Bottom