Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I’ve seen pics of people’s pairs being packed with the air bubble packing material. Mine just came packed with a piece of paper on the bottom lol

Only thing wrong was my box was dusty and had a slight dent on the bottom pretty good overall tho. You really appreciate them in person.

ObligatoryIPaid30DollaShippingForMyBoxToComeDented.

Presentation is dope on these sneakers and the quality is BUTTER.

i just realized, the midsole is suede-like.. when u run my fingers one way over the air bubblle area, the black turns one shade, when u run them the other direction it turns another ...

1513045306554429995748.jpg
looks like a box that came from a fake chinese factory. dusty and dented. does kaws do returns?

Attachments

• 15130450458571386207503.jpg
    15130450458571386207503.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 2
A question came up a while back (cant find the post) about the kaws detail stitching and if its normal to have some threads sticking out.

I think its common for the the stitching to not be perfect. One of my pairs has it, while the other doesnt. I see this issue (not really an issue) primarily with size 9.5 and 13, but it is present for all. Realistically, its a $350 shoe with a TON of threading stitching into leather. Its not gonna be perfect, or even close to it, like you would expect out of a $700+ balenciaga or margiela.

Also, the threads are not loose threads.. the're just the ends of the threads that stick out. you can try cutting them down with clippers, just be mindful of the rest of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom