Jordan x Max Pack "AJ3 x Atmos & AM1 x Atmos" March 26th 2017

Same here man
I believe someone mentioned you can go into any FA and get the code, that you don't have to actually go into the Chicago store
Imma try to hit up my local FA for the code
You can only do that when other stores are doing a reservation app release............Not gonna cut it this time around.

If you have time, you can do what a friend of mine did. He sat and started with 9999, 9998, 9997 and so on. He said it ended up being 99 something and was able to check in, lmfao.

He got lucky

I had a friend of mine login for and check me in, he`s only a few blocks from the store. Networking pays off!

Last edited:
^ yeah your right forgot there's no other releases on the app doing reservations
Thx for the heads up
9999,9998,9997....... lol

Last edited:
Anyone know if Bill Bellamy site gonna be dropping these? I know the AMs are but how bout the pack?

tumblr_omtzcbpLAU1t347fgo1_500.jpg

You didn't share the code with the others and them coming in here and say 10 min HS, [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lazy people annoy me by wanting everyone to do the work for them. Get off the internet and go to the store like he did.

A 10 min HS aint nothing to a release of this magnitude. I had a 10 min HS to the blk/red Yeezys and got waitlisted.... :rolleyes

Lazy people annoy me by wanting everyone to do the work for them. Get off the internet and go to the store like he did.

Dude I never said I want the code I live on the east coast, what he'll ok doing go all the way over in the mid west for a shoe, get your facts straight before you quote me

Dude I never said I want the code I live on the east coast, what he'll ok doing go all the way over in the mid west for a shoe, get your facts straight before you quote me

I'm not talking about you. Just saying in general.

A 10 min HS aint nothing to a release of this magnitude. I had a 10 min HS to the blk/red Yeezys and got waitlisted....
eyes.gif
Priority is given based on total dollars spent on your app.

So if 100 people have a 10 min headstart, spots are allocated first to those who've spent more money....

Check your app for total dollars spent... Anything less than 5k and you're taking the L on a release like this

$999 y'all can have them, on to the next release...[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Priority is given based on total dollars spent on your app.

So if 100 people have a 10 min headstart, spots are allocated first to those who've spent more money....

Check your app for total dollars spent... Anything less than 5k and you're taking the L on a release like this

I've called the footsites before and they've said that spending nothing has nothing to do with your chances on hitting on a release (besides having a 10 min Hs)

Stop spreading misinformation. Total money spent has zero to do if you win or not. I've hit on yeezys when I had the minimum amount on one store. I've also hit on the LeBron first games with the minimum on FTL. Stop giving footlocker ideas lol.

Stop spreading misinformation. Total money spent has zero to do if you win or not. I've hit on yeezys when I had the minimum amount on one store. I've also hit on the LeBron first games with the minimum on FTL. Stop giving footlocker ideas lol.

It definitely has to do with how often you shop and spend there.

Footlocker has said it themselves numerous times via tweets.

I've literally never lost on any shoe I've tried at Footlocker or Footaction, including every Yeezy to hit at both places that were on the app.

Last edited:
Shoutout babyjs23 babyjs23 for constantly providing info on raffles not just here but almost in every thread, ppl like you is what helps us members thrive

Back
Top Bottom