Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I just tried to order, paypal accepted and DSG's sent me an order successfully submitted email....still likely to get cancelled?
Not sure...I never had any orders canceled by DSG before. I hope they do not cancel any orders.

Last edited:
Not sure...I never had any orders canceled by DSG before. I hope they do not cancel any orders.
Have you ever gone this route to order something? Almost like a backdoor link lol.....the email they sent me says that it's in stock. I'm the manager of Petco's E-Commerce department and although the internet says it's in stock it doesn't directly tie into our warehousing inventory system. Ey, I have my fingers crossed....if I wind up with a shipping confirmation email then whoever landed this info is good in my book.

I just found out about the re-stock and couldn't really believe it but I can't get on any one of my usual sites. NDC, FTL, EDC, CDC,!!! I can get on FNL but they must not have a restock.  Also I cant find anything to do with Jordan 10's on DSG!!!!

Not sure when this convo was going on but just go to sneakers, basketball, sort by price, and they're right there. Got my pair. Couldn't resist.

Just placed my order through DSG...My pair from ndc came with creases, so I am hoping this orders comes through...

Thanks to those who posted link...

Finally saw these in person today. Even after seeing 100 pics I was shocked at how dark the blue is. These are the Gamma X's, period.

my fav color of the X. unfortunately, I have been cutting down my purchases and skipped these.

probably because I don't mess with the X model as a whole. this would have easily been an exception tho.

Your going to have positives and negatives for both copping online and in store. It's always going to come down to each individual's opinion on what they decide to do.

I'm one who would prefer to cop in store as long as I know I have a pair guaranteed and I will not have to deal with uncontrollable lines/riots. That's where the benefit of raffles or tickets for secured pairs comes in. I'd prefer to do this over my last resort of having to get up early, pay shipping plus tax if I even get the shoe and if I don't get the shoe, cursing out the computer.
[quote

Agreed i wont ever cop online either. When u got someone to hold ur shoes for u and u dont have to stand in any lines and the store is only 5 mins from ur house, its kinda tough to beat that especially when u wake up at 7am regardless of what day it is. I just like to get my shoes when i pay for them. I def wouldn't stand in those lines tho, if i didnt have a plug id prob have to resort to battling the bots and super fast computers others have to purchase online. To each is own tho, different strokes for different folks. I personally see and hear about more people having problems ordering online than when buying in store but maybe its just me. Most of the folks buying in store prob have their shoes being held anyway these days.

Last edited:
Called DSG to confirm my order and rep says they have all sizes except 7.5 in there system, so all orders should be good to go...

Sheesh, it never even crosses my mind to checkout the DSG store down here (let alone check out their site).Could've saved  $30. I'm Bookmarking that mf.
mean.gif

Last edited:
jordan23 4eva, respect on that avy. I have pair of 06 metallics with yellowed bottoms and netting. Something about it that give it character, and it's rare to see these days where everything is DS and on ice.

I'm already breaking in my powders, gotta get them rid of that new shoe stiffness. They came with a crease on the inner ankle area but that nothing compared to what I'm about to do to them.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday, I can live with the color difference I guess. See you guys in the carmine thread.

Can anybody point me in the direction of a size 7 for retail or close to it???

My pair from FNL came in last night and my homegirl lost her mind when she saw them :lol: .. Now it's on me to find her a pair :smh:

I hope these fit big...........I picked up a 10.5 after the sz 11 sold out.

Gonna check the local DSG to see if they got them..........but i highly doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom