Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

If people really start calling these the Hornets X's, you can go ahead and chalk it up as one of the worst nicknames for ANY Jordan shoe. These were ALWAYS the UNC colorway.

Finally a pair of Xs. These are sick. Still waiting on a Sonic rerelease, but better yet a team.

Didn't hear about the X release this holiday season?

Is there a difference between the city series and the powder blues? Or are they the same?

The powder blues weren't a part of the city series.

just making sure ahaha cuz i remember there was a pair from the city pck that looked exactly like the powder blues just a different shade of blue. Must've mistaken for the knicks

Thank God I still have the OG's but I'll try to buy a pair when these come out...

Hopefully, by now it is settled that these shoes had no association with the Charlotte Hornets at any time, but was the shoe worn by many members of the 94-95 UNC basketball team, AND was not part of the original City Series lineup. More than anything, they were marked CLEARANCE, because these shoes sat, and sat... and sat some more until after the XIs were released in NC. I beat my pair to the ground. Obviously, times have changed dramatically since then, so these should sell in minutes.

If people really start calling these the Hornets X's, you can go ahead and chalk it up as one of the worst nicknames for ANY Jordan shoe. These were ALWAYS the UNC colorway.

Yep, because they weren't part of the city pack.

Chicago 10s, released last year, these and the steels are dropping this year... 2014 Seattle 10s as a general release?.or will jb release it when the sonics come back as a short of commemoration?

Chicago 10s, released last year, these and the steels are dropping this year... 2014 Seattle 10s as a general release?.or will jb release it when the sonics come back as a short of commemoration?

This is how rumors get started

Will these have the checkered pattern inner lining like the Chi X's?

Copped either way but I would prefer they released them like the original.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I was done they announce my grail. Was wearing these in my baby pictures, always wanted a pair in my size now, and now's my chance! Will double up regardless of quality

just got hired today, and I find these come out the month of my b-day. there is a god 
happy.gif

Getting close to twenty years without a release, the thirst IS strong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom