Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Had to get 2 pairs I love how clean they are & I expect to rock these again several yrs later. These are the OGs basically the powder blue is slightly more vibrant due to the age of the OGs. Idk about anyone else but these are dope. Lines were crazy in Miami

lol i love sundays...got nothing but time to clown you kids. Here is another og collector speaking truth. Again....0:48

you must be illiterate too to not see the DRK in the color code for your 10s. your just a total ****** arent you?
roll.gif

It says "dark" in the OG colorway too.  Your point is meaningless.

PS: you referred to DJ Delz as an "OG collector"... 'nuff said.

What subject do you have for home room tomorrow?

You guys think there'll be any leftover pairs in a size 11 in the Chi? Also when do restocks happen?

There's a Villa opening up on the 28th on 1205 N Cicero doing a pretty cool refresh, they may have these but they will have the Bred 1's according to their picture. I'll post if I can find it.

EDIT: Here's the picture

View media item 821068

Last edited:

lol i love sundays...got nothing but time to clown you kids. Here is another og collector speaking truth. Again....0:48

you must be illiterate too to not see the DRK in the color code for your 10s. your just a total ****** arent you?
roll.gif

All these "OG's" with YT vids are a bunch of middle aged men who were never successful in school and live mediocre lives, spending their checks on kicks to impress his boys cause its not like he can impress them any other way. These are the guys you look up to? 
laugh.gif

In any case, what point are you trying to make? You wanna feel important in the thread? Are you really expecting these to be the same shade as the OG's? They are/are not who cares, that doesnt matter. Everyone likes to complain, yet still buy the shoe. Its really not that serious.

Last edited:
Might double up loveeee these shoes

now if we can get sonics

I called Eastbay to inquire on my order and it looks as if they only received half their shipment so some orders won't ship out till beginning of March.

IMO

the OG Retro 10's were the 1994-95 Releases - Which Powder Blue wasn't part of…  They didn't make the "NEW YORK" Blue Retro 10 till 2005

that's 10 yrs after the original Release  - so really this shoe is a Retro of a Retro...

But to all the Baby NT'ers it was released before you were born….  So I guess it is Retro to you…    

I called Eastbay to inquire on my order and it looks as if they only received half their shipment so some orders won't ship out till beginning of March.
This is happening more and more often with Eastbay. Seems like every release with them is backordered.

This is happening more and more often with Eastbay. Seems like every release with them is backordered.
At least you get a backorder… its like a Pin hole of light at the end of a dark tunnel…. a little bit of Hope...

everywhere else is str8 SOLD OUT!

at least with these 10's the resell isn't too bad if you really want a pair….  $189-215 on  Feebay , not bad!

Guess I'll stay away from Eastbay!!

I actually have a spare set of Xs! So there out there if anyone needs a set!

At least you get a backorder… its like a Pin hole of light at the end of a dark tunnel…. a little bit of Hope...

everywhere else is str8 SOLD OUT!

at least with these 10's the resell isn't too bad if you really want a pair….  $189-215 on  Feebay , not bad!
Well I mean they're sold out too...just don't have their shipment.

What it do sneakerheads, for everyone's 411 I was just in open time @Private_inc They have the Air Jordan X "Powder-Blue" In STOCK ! Only sizes left are 3/, 10 & 10/. So if anyone is interested in copping these. Hit them up # is 562-498-1238.

Back
Top Bottom