Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Post office lost my package I was returning to NDC. First time they lost a fragrance that I ordered and refused to pay. Now I am probably out of $180 because they are giving me the run around

Just brought these bad boys out today. They felt really nice while I was out with them. perfect tts, and I had on a think J sock with them. I even pulled a bad B**** on the yard b/c of them. Ok it probably wasnt b/c of the shoes, but she said how good I looked in them and gave me dem digits. 
roll.gif
i feel u bro i love that kinda attention over some hot mikes

I originally received the shoes but needed to return them because my brother had already ordered a pair for my niece. I don't think my bank going to refund me or nike, it's on usps

Last edited:
I originally received the shoes but needed to return them because my brother had already ordered a pair for my niece. I don't think my bank going to refund me or nike, it's on usps
did u use nike's prepaid label? that could possibly help with nike refunding u anyways. they can track it and whatnot

did u use nike's prepaid label? that could possibly help with nike refunding u anyways. they can track it and whatnot
yes I used the prepaid label but used usps instead of ups because i needed to go to the post office for something else. I was late for work and didn't have time to make it to ups

yes I used the prepaid label but used usps instead of ups because i needed to go to the post office for something else. I was late for work and didn't have time to make it to ups
try contacting nike and ask them to track it since its their label they might see its lost and refund u anyways

Never ever use USPS. They lose **** all the time. Sorry to hear this happened to you. I learned the same way a few years back

Never ever use USPS. They lose **** all the time. Sorry to hear this happened to you. I learned the same way a few years back
I've never had a problem with USPS losing an item. I make sure the receiving address is correct and use waterproof PRINTED labels. But that's just me...

I've never had a problem with USPS losing an item. I make sure the receiving address is correct and use waterproof PRINTED labels. But that's just me...
they didn't even leave the local post office. I'm thinking someone seen the return label and became curious.

I've had FedEx lose stuff on me several times, but not USPS or UPS.  FedEx always loses stuff I order from Under Armour and UA is always kind enough to send another package. 

I'm so mad at myself for missing these. Chose to sleep in and missed them......I want them badly but I hate paying over retail for sneakers. 

Gotta find some way to get these. 

I'm so mad at myself for missing these. Chose to sleep in and missed them......I want them badly but I hate paying over retail for sneakers. 

Gotta find some way to get these. 

Stay patient. I've seen a few pairs floating around for basically retail.

Back
Top Bottom