Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I think you're agreeing???

These XIs are $220, minor difference to the $210 you posted but an increase over last year and each year before that.
These 72-10s are retailing for $210 when they release, as noted during the holiday Jordan Brand preview day.  The "change" in price from $220 got all of the early pair sellers in a frenzy since all the early pairs said "$220" on the box.

Which 11s are the most hyped? The Concords, BREDS, or the Space jams(Black Concords)?????

Im hoping the next time the SJ release its a mass GR and smooth like the 2009 release. 

Which 11s are the most hyped? The Concords, BREDS, or the Space jams(Black Concords)?????

Im hoping the next time the SJ release its a mass GR and smooth like the 2009 release. 
At this point I'd say the Space Jams since the Concords and Playoffs have been retroed more often in some way shape or form.

I thought the Columbia/Legend Blues were pretty hyped last year, considering they weren't retro in years.  

Also all the news leading up to the release like the tear gassing of people waiting for raffle tickets, the kid in Ohio who was shot/killed while trying to rob someone of their pair, etc., etc.... I know it's nothing new for an AJ11 release, but when a sneaker release gets that much media attention, it shows how hyped it was.

At this point I'd say the Space Jams since the Concords and Playoffs have been retroed more often in some way shape or form.

I thought the Columbia/Legend Blues were pretty hyped last year, considering they weren't retro in years.  

Also all the news leading up to the release like the tear gassing of people waiting for raffle tickets, the kid in Ohio who was shot/killed while trying to rob someone of their pair, etc., etc.... I know it's nothing new for an AJ11 release, but when a sneaker release gets that much media attention, it shows how hyped it was.
****, I want to but the next pair since I sold my old pair in 2011 but I hope it's nothing like the councillors release or last year's. Wishful thinking I guess

These 72-10s are retailing for $210 when they release, as noted during the holiday Jordan Brand preview day.  The "change" in price from $220 got all of the early pair sellers in a frenzy since all the early pairs said "$220" on the box.
So if authorized pairs are indeed going to retail for $210, then it will be easy to distinguish the fakes from the real when sellers on Ebay for example have pics of the box that show the $220 price tag. Nice job by JB to switch it up on 'em.

It's pathetic how many "early release" pairs are being sold on CL and Feebay, and sellers claiming they're authentic.  Anyone paying $120+ for "Unauthorized" fakes is a fool, let alone $220. Fake Chinese websites that sell "super perfects," "AAA," and so-called "Authentic" pairs are selling these right now for $150 plus Western Union. In actuality, the quality is only worth $100 tops.

I saw some clown on L.A. Craigslist last month trying to sell "UA" UNC 1s for $500 2 weeks prior to release day. The day before it dropped, he lowered his price to $350. That's when I called him and called him out on his fake pairs and asked him who he was fooling by trying to claim they were real. He sarcastically said he would sell them easily for at least three bills. I laughed. A week later, he lowered the price again to $225. Three days later, it was at $160. A week later it was at $125, then $100. A day after he listed it at $100, the ad was gone. Dude was probably lowballed and sold it for $75 lol.

Same thing will happen with these Unauthorized Grey Market 72-10s.

So if authorized pairs are indeed going to retail for $210, then it will be easy to distinguish the fakes from the real when sellers on Ebay for example have pics of the box that show the $220 price tag. Nice job by JB to switch it up on 'em.

It's pathetic how many "early release" pairs are being sold on CL and Feebay, and sellers claiming they're authentic.  Anyone paying $120+ for "Unauthorized" fakes is a fool, let alone $220. Fake Chinese websites that sell "super perfects," "AAA," and so-called "Authentic" pairs are selling these right now for $150 plus Western Union. In actuality, the quality is only worth $100 tops.
Depends on where you go

Some sites already switched the label on their boxes and have the correct retail price

Depends on where you go

Some sites already switched the label on their boxes and have the correct retail price
I'm not surprised. Those clowns overseas caught on fast. Maybe JB switches it up again and changes price point to $200 or throws in some kind of special "accessory" or "retro card" in order to tame the wild beast that is the Funky Fake Factory of Fujian province, China.

Due to the similarity to Space Jams we probably won't see them for another 5 years or something. Hope not. 
frown.gif

The fakes don't have a sparkly PL which actually makes them look nice. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Due to the similarity to Space Jams we probably won't see them for another 5 years or something. Hope not. 
frown.gif

The fakes don't have a sparkly PL which actually makes them look nice. 
nerd.gif
Hope not, either of the following is going to happen:

1. Next year 2016 (20th Anniversary of Space Jam)

2. Next years Holiday 11 Release

3.  They're holding them for the Year Of The 11s (2019)

Last edited:

Depends on where you go

I'm not surprised. Those clowns overseas caught on fast. Maybe JB switches it up again and changes price point to $200 or throws in some kind of special "accessory" or "retro card" in order to tame the wild beast that is the Funky Fake Factory of Fujian province, China.
Wouldn't be surprised if this were to happen.   Kind of hoping it will.

frown.gif
Good point.  I can see JB doing a Space Jam holiday/commemorative pack in 2016 to 'celebrate' the 20th anniversary of the movie.  Like the Space Jam 11s packed with White/Varsity Red-Black AJ9s (or a brand new AJ9 colorway).

Hope not, either there following is going to happen:

1. Next year 2016 (20th Anniversary of Space Jam)

2. Next years Holiday 11 Release

3.  They're holding them for the Year Of The 11s (2019)
1. So?
2. Yes, 11s do release during the holidays. Don't see the point.
3. Lol

This little list thing is cute lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if this were to happen.   Kind of hoping it will.

Good point.  I can see JB doing a Space Jam holiday/commemorative pack in 2016 to 'celebrate' the 20th anniversary of the movie.  Like the Space Jam 11s packed with White/Varsity Red-Black AJ9s (or a brand new AJ9 colorway).
1. I made a 70 on my exam (my current lowest exam grade in the class) for Cellular Respiration and Metabolism (was the hardest test of the class), thank you Krebs Cycle

2.  It could either be the 2s or the 9s with the 11s in the pack.

I think that because the XI release every holiday, if they did release the space jam, it would be a black friday or maybe a summer release prob being limited. I dont see them releasing the space jams during as the holiday XI AGAIN. Just like I think its unlikely they'll repeat the Blk cement 4s for Black Friday for 2016. They could release the space jams as the holiday XI but i dont see it happening unless its alongside the headlining Holiday XI; one of those short notice(announced a month or two before the release just like the motorsport 6s) releases that are shoved in the month of December or late November. 

Last edited:

I think that because the XI release every holiday, if they did release the space jam, it would be a black friday or maybe a summer release prob being limited. I dont see them releasing the space jams during as the holiday XI AGAIN. Just like I think its unlikely they'll repeat the Blk cement 4s for Black Friday for 2016. They could release the space jams as the holiday XI but i dont see it happening unless its one of those short notice(announced a month or two before the release just like the motorsport 6s) releases that are shoved in the month of December or late November. 
Next Black Friday it could be the Remastered/OG Black Metallic 5s; don't quote me on that but just a suggestion.

Next Black Friday it could be the Remastered/OG Black Metallic 5s; don't quote me on that but just a suggestion.

Are they rumored to drop with NA next year already. I think that may be the black friday shoe.

Also would mind a DMP 6 for black Friday and DMP 11's fir December

Back
Top Bottom