Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I'd like the 12th release better tbh get it out the way
I wonder if the rumored change in release date has to do with shipping times.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the LB 11s last year were released on Dec. 20th, and unless you selected the more expensive expedited shipping, online orders didn't get delivered until after Xmas.

So maybe the change to 12/12 release will help get orders in before Xmas...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the LB 11s last year were released on Dec. 20th, and unless you selected the more expensive expedited shipping, online orders didn't get delivered until after Xmas.

that theory only applies if u purchase them online... if u go to the stores you hv the shoes the same day... so it doesn't make sense

that theory only applies if u purchase them online... if u go to the stores you hv the shoes the same day... so it doesn't make sense
Yes.  But having them released a week early will mean that almost everyone, regardless of purchasing them online or in store, will have them before Christmas.

Where as last year, people who ordered them online had to wait an extra few days and go through the "agony" of seeing people who were able to purchase them in store have them in hand already.

I recall people in the LB 11 thread last year who were paranoid that their shipments were going to get lost/stolen over the Christmas holiday or weren't going to be home to receive the package and had to re-route shipping information.

So releasing these a week early could possible be a win-win situation for all.  

Not everyone will be successful in scoring them in a raffle or FCFS/guaranteed ticket, so online may be their only option.  Also, seeing how waiting in long lines for hours or battling holiday mall traffic just for a raffle ticket isn't a practical thing to do as it used to be (especially in the winter weather), many people skip the lines and hassle, and just hope for purchasing them online, again, making it their only option.

I could see stores being in favor and getting the Jordan crowd and phones calls they receive leading up to a release and there after out of the way for their last weekend before Christmas when people come in and buy the normal non hyped items that don't sell at such a rapid pace the rest of the year.

@citricacidcycle: repped, as always, for doing the Lord's work
nthat.gif

The countdown for Kickz is showing it will release in under 7 days.
View media item 1816751
Maybe the 12-12 release date is only for the Euro sites since it may take a few extra days to clear customs, but the US release will stand as 12-19.

Last edited:
Do you guys these could potentially be used for trade-bait for VNDS 350s (any cw) or are they simply not worth that much?

Do you guys these could potentially be used for trade-bait for VNDS 350s (any cw) or are they simply not worth that much?

Nope. Sorry dude. Value of the Gammas and Legend Blues were about $350-400 immediately after sell-out. These will probably be lower, especially since allocation seems to be equal or greater, and retail is more.

Read might be an official announcement Monday bout these. I say if we don't hear anything by Tuesday night, it's the 19...

Back
Top Bottom