Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

say what you want man, I STAND by what I said.. I work for FTL not Nike... FTL retail stores will release on the 19th. So Yeah He's pretty well informed. If release date was changed for FTL we would have been informed on Friday on conference call and also told to boost staff for raffle for Monday/ Tuesday, we all know how crazy it gets.
So, are you guys raffling tomorrow or next week?

Not trying to add any hype or anything....but, from someone who knows someone.....NIKE has something up its' sleeve for around the 23rd.....
Are you saying...Christmas Pack with Melo 11s!!???? Could it be????
laugh.gif

So we're doing this garbage release-day raffle again?

Great.

Guess that means I'll either have to cook locally, or via the foot sites and JJ.

He's special I guess. 3 different FTL said raffle on Monday 12/7 and they usually do them the week of the release. So....

naw last years 11 raffle at my local FTLs were 2 weeks early. they said they had a ton more calls to make on the 11s due to quantity so they started it early to get working on it, plus less traffic at the malls 2 weeks before xmas as opposed to 1 week.

naw last years 11 raffle at my local FTLs were 2 weeks early. they said they had a ton more calls to make on the 11s due to quantity so they started it early to get working on it, plus less traffic at the malls 2 weeks before xmas as opposed to 1 week.

So are you saying this 11 may be a staggered release?
One on the 12th and one by FTL only on the 19th?

So are you saying this 11 may be a staggered release?
One on the 12th and one by FTL only on the 19th?

I have no idea. I was just stating it's not unusual for FTL corp to do a raffle 2 weeks early for the 11s. My buddy is the manager at the local FTL I am going up there tomorrow morning and will try to find out concrete info on when they're releasing and post here

perhaps like someone said earlier NDC is just doing their release a week early to ensure that customers get their pairs before xmas without having to pay extra on shipping, while allowing the in store releases to still happen on the 19th because that won't be an issue. we will find out soon enough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom