Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

laugh.gif

How am I the one at fault on this? And how have I been on edge?
Lol dude like a joking around mood today sorry for my bad wording

I'm good tho. as you can read, and I'm sure you were emailed his quote to you, its someone else that has an issue.

i originally asked why so angry to break the ice in here. this direction of the baller/normal people talk was going south bad.

I just watch the first review I've seen of a 100% retail pair, and oh, brother.

Not going to link it or embed it for two reason: 1 It's done by a very popular youtube reviewer and anyone who searches hard enough will find it. And 2, If you're on the fence about these, this hd look may send you the opposite direction. If you're one of the people complaining about glitter on the VIIIS, you're going to have a lot to say come the 19th. Not only is there a extreme glitter, it appears to be a bit different than what we've been seeing in pics. Leading to my next point......

I've known for a while now that a VERY LARGE PERCENTAGE of the pics beings posted in this thread and across the web ARE NOT PICTURES OF RETAIL PAIRS. Didn't say anything because.... (gonna get flamed to a crisp for this) those were the best looking pics.

Easy give away on non retail pairs? The shape of the toe/toe box. Any pic of 72-10 with a narrow toe like Space Jams are not retail pairs. Every since the Gammas the toe box on holiday releases have been much boxier (if that's a word). No difference this year. I thought since there were so many pics of one's shaped liked old holiday releases that maybe they changed it up this year. No chance.

You guys do what you like. Don't fall into the hype. I remember when the Barcelona VI came out, people dubbed them "Gay Pride VI". What are you guys gonna say about all this glitter. Once direct light hits this shoe in a dark setting (I.e. car head lights at night) these joints look real feminine. The Jordan match-up tee might be black with a glitter print Jumpman logo.

My luck......Who's idea was this? Give them a box and five minutes to clear out their desk. That bastard canceled Christmas

Not going to link it or embed it for two reason: 1 It's done by a very popular youtube reviewer and anyone who searches hard enough will find it. And 2, If you're on the fence about these, this hd look may send you the opposite direction. If you're one of the people complaining about glitter on the VIIIS, you're going to have a lot to say come the 19th. Not only is there a extreme glitter, it appears to be a bit different than what we've been seeing in pics. Leading to my next point......

I've known for a while now that a VERY LARGE PERCENTAGE of the pics beings posted in this thread and across the web ARE NOT PICTURES OF RETAIL PAIRS. Didn't say anything because.... (gonna get flamed to a crisp for this) those were the best looking pics.

Easy give away on non retail pairs? The shape of the toe/toe box. Any pic of 72-10 with a narrow toe like Space Jams are not retail pairs. Every since the Gammas the toe box on holiday releases have been much boxier (if that's a word). No difference this year. I thought since there were so many pics of one's shaped liked old holiday releases that maybe they changed it up this year. No chance.

You guys do what you like. Don't fall into the hype. I remember when the Barcelona VI came out, people dubbed them "Gay Pride VI". What are you guys gonna say about all this glitter. Once direct light hits this shoe in a dark setting (I.e. car head lights at night) these joints look real feminine. The Jordan match-up tee might be black with a glitter print Jumpman logo.

My luck......Who's idea was this? Give them a box and five minutes to clear out their desk. That bastard canceled Christmas
 They're releasing on the 12th, and they look amazing (IMO) 

At first I was turned off when they said there would be glitter PL, but after seeing them on feet and in pics, they look awesome.
That's some BS on their part. It basically negates the purpose of the SNKRS app. Don't see why there's a need for raffles online.

Last edited:
Oh yeah? I graduated from fireman pilot financial analyst school. Suck it.

Look man. You need to take it easy. I was just saying my occupation and you go out here trying to show that you're better than everyone else. Just stop. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

The 'patent leather' is a clear plastic over the leather with sparkles......correct?

I think people are in too deep about the pearlized patent leather. It reminds me of car paint. This aint sequin shinny its way more subtle. Guess more pairs for I. :smokin

Last edited:
Idk if it means anything regarding the glitter... But these look better in person rather than on some YouTube video. Yes there's a good amount of glitter around the patent leather but we work around more ridicuoulous **** on a shoe. I honestly was stepping away from 11's but seeing them in person changed that real quick... But hey what do I know

Back
Top Bottom