Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Yeah I got laryngitis for waiting in that cold line. A little happy that I didn't get chosen for that again

its gonna be EXACTLY like that
roll.gif

I left a pair there last yr when my boy told me it was down the block in the cold foh
It's ALWAYS like that at Niketown Chi for 11's.  2.5-3 hour wait outside.  Plus it looks like rain all day, so bring that umbrella! 
laugh.gif

I'm not surprised by the L's many people are catching. There could be a lot of pairs but imagine how many people enter this time of year. Basically it doesn't help chances at all. Every walk of life comes out of hiding for any Jordan XI.

Got a call from finish line deerbrook! 1/8
Need just one more! Hopefully sheikh comes through. What size do yall think would be easier to get on raffles . Size 8.5 or size 9?

...AND THE WAIT IS OVER! JUST GOT THE CALL FROM CHAMPS IN THE GALLO...#SOLID. SEASONS GREETINGS, Y'ALL...HOLLA!

CED B.

I notice Cali heads all share sheikh codes but some Houston folks over here PMing codes like it's top secret info lol. Let start sharing yall, its xmas season. These are codes for first colony, sharpstown, galleria, and memorial, forgot which one is which. Post west oaks code if you got

View media item 1821644
View media item 1821647
View media item 1821649
View media item 1821650
View media item 1821652

We get a lot of lurkers around this time of year on here. didn't have anything to do with being secret. I look out for the real members here, not the ones who make a login just to get info and bounce.

It's ALWAYS like that at Niketown Chi for 11's.  2.5-3 hour wait outside.  Plus it looks like rain all day, so bring that umbrella! :lol:

Trash, fam. Absolute trash. Worst part was the people walking in the store, grabbing a pair of Elite socks and casually getting their pair one the way out. Just disrespectful with it.

Trash, fam. Absolute trash. Worst part was the people walking in the store, grabbing a pair of Elite socks and casually getting their pair one the way out. Just disrespectful with it.
They used to do that at Nike LA.

I just walked in the back, up the stairs, get my shoes, leave.

I aint waiting in no line for shoes I won.

as long as you get to still dip in the splash waterfalls
smile.gif
still young
 Yeah man for sure, and what's funny is something no one tells you, when you are 30 you still feel the same as you did at 18-20 or so. It's weird when I was 18 I always thought when I was 30 I would feel old and all that, but nope still the same lol

Back
Top Bottom