Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

just because it's an 11 and it doesn't matter how it looks? yes

wasn't saying it on a way to come at you but come on.
Misunderstanding, I thought you were coming at me. I guess I'm just desperate for a pair of 11s and I don't want to give my money to a reseller. Even my own family knows I want a pair of 11s bad. My sister spent over $300 on a pair of breds for me for Christmas and they ended up being one of those really good fakes. 

I remember when I wanted a pair of 11s real bad [I was caught up in the hype]

Got em didn't like em to much leather for my taste

Took em back to the store.
mean.gif

Misunderstanding, I thought you were coming at me. I guess I'm just desperate for a pair of 11s and I don't want to give my money to a reseller. Even my own family knows I want a pair of 11s bad. My sister spent over $300 on a pair of breds for me for Christmas and they ended up being one of those really good fakes.
ouch..

just because it's an 11 and it doesn't matter how it looks? yes

wasn't saying it on a way to come at you but come on.
see, you can get vnds concords for that or nds breds for like 270

I know you know you can do legit checks before buying. my 11s were from a reseller. just godda be careful. more bad than good people

Last edited:

I know you know you can do legit checks before buying. my 11s were from a reseller. just godda be careful. more bad than good people

VNDS Concord mids for that price? You wanna swing that info this way lol?

VNDS Concord mids for that price? You wanna swing that info this way lol?
step 1: be very patient
:nerd:

Lmao...I'm sure it's like a billion different variations of the 11s that people imagine. And they are all just waiting for any color line to drop. This is probably the most versatile shoe in the game
nah, 6,7,13 I think are more versatile tbh

Last edited:
just wear 1's with everything lmao.....

everone repects a pair of 1's
if your able to cop any now n days 

I will say that these right here are 
smokin.gif
...gotta love the Jordan 11's...I just hope they don't get over shadowed by the what; three 11's that are dropping before these...smh

There is a "72 10" T Shirt coming out to match these. Same font as the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue. Just FYI.

Last edited:
lol ppl are so anal when it comes to 11s. dope pics, if those turn out to be it - instacop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom