Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Easy on OS if you about that $288 life
I meant $288 plus possible customs 
sick.gif

Another tip fellas....

Call the footsites on Monday morning. You can get lucky and score on a phone order.

So Cal Heads Up -- Just won my 3rd pair! Finishline Beverly Center just called telling me I won the raffle. 8-10am pick up window. He said they just started making calls ten minutes ago, for those of yall who put in there.

So Cal Heads Up -- Just won my 3rd pair! Finishline Beverly Center just called telling me I won the raffle. 8-10am pick up window. He said they just started making calls ten minutes ago, for those of yall who put in there.

Eating this release breh

Whole team eating all men size call backs [emoji]128526[/emoji]

6/18
Footlocker Baybrook
Finishline West Oaks
Champs galleria
Footlocker galleria
Champs Memorial City
Sheik Galleria

Last edited:
i wonder if these will be the lowest reselling xi since the annual December release..
i think it may be

Eating this release breh
I'm ooping the 3rd pair over at FTL Fox Hills. Don't need it (I'm not about that re sell life, either.)

I won at HOH BC and now FNL BC (Got gift cards to apply to both as well, so FTL pair will come out to $210 w/ taxes and FNL will come out to $220 w/ taxes). 

So yeah, anyone that want that size 13 over in Fox Hills, hit my inbox. 

I never win raffles, so clearly there are a ton of these :lol:. Smart move by Nike, why limit supply and ruin your own hustle? These resellers were caking off them. Now they can make that money direct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom