Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Damn man, that's crazy. I don't even know how that's possible, I guess the demand is either crazy in your area or they are flying out the back door.
I dont know either...I have friends who put in 10-15 entries and won 2 pairs.  I haven't won a single raffle since moving here two years ago.  Something aint right.

I dont know either...I have friends who put in 10-15 entries and won 2 pairs.  I haven't won a single raffle since moving here two years ago.  Something aint right.
I won 1 pair putting in 3 raffles, but I live in a small town.

Only wanted 1 pair. I don't get people buying 15 pairs to keep, they gotta be reselling lol.

Last edited:

50+ entrys in the Bay.  Didn't win a single goddamn pair...I dont even know how.
That sucks. I blame it partly on Sole Supremacy saying they would cash people out at $300. Unfortunately, $50 is a lot to people. They will spend multiple days to earn that $50.

Last edited:

I won 1 pair putting in 3 raffles, but I live in a small town.
Yea I went to grad school in Alabama and was able to double up on everything without even trying.  After moving to the Bay I haven't been able to cop a single thing i wanted in store..

Yea I went to grad school in Alabama and was able to double up on everything without even trying.  After moving to the Bay I haven't been able to cop a single thing i wanted in store..
That sucks man, at least you'll be able to cop online. Good luck 

Im 0/8 so I feel the pain of those that also struck out on the raffles. #Teamnoraffle. Going in tomorrow with ssd's and comcast lol.

Got the call yesterday from my local footaction. Went 1/3 so I'm happy. Feels good being able to sleep in. Worst part about resellers is that some of them are probably taking away from people who want these as christmas gifts aka my brother :\

Welp. Got no calls, no win emails, nothing. All together it's 23 chances and nothing. I'm not willing to stand in line for non pickups. Online or bust. Good luck to all who trying online.

Seems like people are feasting. Socal people are looking up at the fcfs as I drove to the la spots. I miss California. But the weather right now. ...

Jordans are huge in the Bay Area , part of the demographics

jordans are huge in California period, cali is like new york- fashion, fresh, ca$h , the two states ahead of all the others,, the only places you'll see retros sitting is in states that aren't popping with the movement

Dang seems like my peeps are eating good in the H
Currently in az for family reasons.... missed out on the nike Scottsdale raffle.... so its online or buss for me.....
Worst case resale shouldn't be high... from what im gathering .seen winning tickets going for the low (

Back
Top Bottom