Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Anyone from NYC go to the 34th street Footlocker to cop today? Is there a line? Curious if ppl camped since they did first come first serve.

Mine said same thing. I entered wrong password. But two more tries entering password did it and a short couple minutes later I copped em. DO NOT give up on that! I think if it's asking for your password at that point its cuz they in your cart waiting.

so you can add promo codes after copping on snkrs?

You can contact Nike customer service and they will adjust it with the promo code after the purchase. Also, if you are logged into NDC first and have an item in the cart and apply the promocode, when you check out on snkrs, it will automatically use the code.

the "sneakers" discount code worked for me on SNS. grabbed a GS pair for $123 shipped.

Wanted to help out, so there's a 10 on hanon just sitting 

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/378037002/nike-air-jordan-11-retro-72-10

I've had it in my cart for about 8 minutes and can still checkout. Unless hanon plays games and nothing is gonna let you purchase them 
laugh.gif

was able to add to cart on jimmy jazz. tried to checked out and got jacked!

i was able to get through on FNL on the desktop, My mobile never changed from the splash page.

best of luck to all!

Copped via SNKRS and was able to add to cart on NDC. How'd you guys double up on NDC?

I was just able to add to cart but I got hit with the 

"ATTENTION!

One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-00000000]"

Noob question, is there a way to apply a promo code on SNKRS? My transaction automatically paid.

Screwed up on jj was about to checkout but I clicked the wrong checkout option and then I couldn't recover. Footsites crashed.

I got through to villa but it never put me to a confirmation site so I thought it didn't go thru so I checked out again and did the same thing. Come to find out I was double charged and got two confirmations looool. Anyways, cancelled one thru phone and the status says "picking". I should be good right?

Back
Top Bottom