Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

canceling a pair on finishline is HARDER than buying a pair...
friend changed his mind on a 10.5 to a 11. lucky for him i was still logged in. but now i may have an unwanted 10.5 coming my way. trying to cancel, but on hold for 10 minutes. trying to get my 20 rewards back

Last edited:
It's plenty but my size on ndc is sold out. Luckily a good dude looked out for me and got me a sz 14 for retail. Just hope they don't run small like the gammas. I'm out good luck to anyone still trying. Madness

My boy ended up scoring instore so I just canceled one of my three NDC orders. 
laugh.gif

Easy cop. NDC just carted used ebates and a gift card.

After waking up at 6:55, waiting 5 minutes. clicking, went back to sleep woke up at 9:30 it was in cart I think most everybody should eat.

I have an extra 10.5 raffle ticket I may pick up to oop for someone. PM me if you are in Orange County area.

How they fit?

11s been really snug lately.I went with a 10 and 10.5

I tried on my 11s ...I think they're tts to me. They dont run small and they aren't big either. Perfect fit. For some reason the toe box feels great not as narrow as my bred 11s. What's everyone else's opinion on the fit? I would like to hear.

FULL SIZE RUN on finishline....tell me everybody cooked already...if you're still having problems you're doing it all wrong lmao

Got my pear thru SNKRS, my wife's pear thru FNL, and my co-workers pear thru Champs ....and canceled the pear I got thru END. :smokin

Plenty still in stock online.

Finally got through on m.finishline.com fairly easy, and also on FootLocker.com. Time to kick back now. Christmas shopping is complete lol

Easy cop. NDC just carted used ebates and a gift card.

After waking up at 6:55, waiting 5 minutes. clicking, went back to sleep woke up at 9:30 it was in cart I think most everybody should eat.

I have an extra 10.5 raffle ticket I may pick up to oop for someone. PM me if you are in Orange County area.
That's what happened to me last year with the Legend Blues. I clicked add to cart and I went back to bed after spinning forever. Woke up with them in my cart.

What is up with FNL??!! I wasn't able to purchase from them even though I got in 2 hours ago and attempted to complete transactions multiple times with errors...they've managed to charge my bank account/card $1800, and so far "credited" only $1125 of it. Been on hold for customer service for 20 mins now 
ohwell.gif
 When I got to their website, it's still a splash page! WTH? I think they're broken...

Back
Top Bottom