3.) Playoffs                        3.) 72-10's

4.) 72-10's                         4.) Playoffs

5.) Legend Blues

6.) Cool Greys

7.) Gammas.

3 and 4 is interchangeable .
Forgot to add the legend blues @ #6, those go above gammas #7

Playoffs too classic to stay equal w the 72s, IMO

With the way these 72-10's turned out, do you think their value will increase by summer or next winter? I know some places offering to buy extra pairs at $300, but would it be smarter to hold out and wait for their value to increase?

Does anyone have data on the initial resell market for the Gamma and Legend Blue 11's and what they were going for 1 year after release?
Too many pairs for resale to be crazy. The only way you would make any good money off these is to sit on them for 10 years. 

This was not a shoe for resellers.

With the way these 72-10's turned out, do you think their value will increase by summer or next winter? I know some places offering to buy extra pairs at $300, but would it be smarter to hold out and wait for their value to increase?

Does anyone have data on the initial resell market for the Gamma and Legend Blue 11's and what they were going for 1 year after release?
Gamma's resale was pretty decent after one year. The Legend Blue, not so much.

Forgot to add the legend blues @ #6, those go above gammas #7

Playoffs too classic to stay equal w the 72s, IMO
Yeah Playoffs are super classic that's why I ranked em above the 72-10's but I mean in terms of looks, that's why I could interchange them. If I ranked them in terms of what they meant to me then the list would be different. I went of looks alone.

Space jams are just like the 72s only difference color on the JUMPMAN and obviously the sparkling on the patten leather but looks very similar...something about the concord N bred playoffs man I can't see anything over them

Oh so close....

1) Concords
2) Playoffs
3) space jams
4) 72-10s (these and jams can be interchanged...yeah I said it)
5) Gammas
6) Cool Grey
7) legend/Carolina blues
The only reason I put the Space Jams in the number 2 spot is because of the movie (one of my favorite movies of all time) and I've seen enough Black and Red 11s for a life time.  The cool grey 11s are at the bottom because I don't like the color that much.

Space jams are just like the 72s only difference color on the JUMPMAN and obviously the sparkling on the patten leather but looks very similar...something about the concord N bred playoffs man I can't see anything over them

Agree.,these and the jams are so similar. The jams are just more sought after since they haven't been released again. Concords and playoffs are too iconic to have anything above them.

Man, go somewhere with your bootleg reseller questions.

I Rocked my concord lows last night they bout DS condition. People always be trippin over em lol I do stay in a small area tho..always asking who da plug yo? Uhhhhh ndc restock?

The only reason I put the Space Jams in the number 2 spot is because of the movie (one of my favorite movies of all time) and I've seen enough Black and Red 11s for a life time.  The cool grey 11s are at the bottom because I don't like the color that much.

All personal opinion....have no issue with what others think. A lot of people like the Jams and rank them tops or near. If you like those, these are so close to that colorway.

How about these for gammas?
Good luck with that
Do people beast for the gammas now or something? I remember alot of dislike for them when they dropped, myself included
Results said differently.
This is true but they also weren't reselling for nearly as high as the xi releases before hand

but thats the pattern. you literally described the holiday pattern...

Favorite 11's
1) Play-offs
2) Concord
3) Space Jams
4) 72-10's
5) Columbia
6) Cool Grey

I have 4 out of the 6. Still want the Space Jams and Cool Greys.

Last edited:

Agree.,these and the jams are so similar. The jams are just more sought after since they haven't been released again. Concords and playoffs are too iconic to have anything above them.

View media item 1825430
Couldn't have said it any better Fam

Back
Top Bottom