Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I KNOW JB IS LURKIN PROLLY....DO THE SPACE JAM WITH 45 WE NEED TO START A CAMPAIGN FOR IT!!!

for real tho lol 
pimp.gif

Will wait patiently and see, I think they'll be very unique looking to say the least. How so will be the interesting part.

JB should make their holiday shoe the Jordan 15 one year just for the lulz. I bet you they'd still sell out thanks to the hypebeasts

I have to agree the air jordan 1s og are making a comeback and no lie the XI legend blues are loosing their market value 

You think the 1s are on the level of the 11s? There are some nice 1s but they don't match up to the 11s. If some legend blue 1s came out at the same time as the 11s I think the 11s would sell out first.

These better have the correct shape and higher PL cut like the OG's or we will officially know that JB's remastering was 100% a lie.

Last edited:
Except for the irredecent they sound better and better as I picture them. If I had a pair of Jams I could rock one on each foot on the Fourth of July! But I hope they release the space jams with not only the high pl cut, but also a concord jumpman like the ones he wore in the movie. That would be truly "remastered".

A pair of red space jams?

Not bad i guess.. The glossy stuff is whack and fake as hell.  The hell wrong w/ JB, but peeps will go crazy over them.

Back
Top Bottom