Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I would like to take a minute to thank all of you who purchased. I am a collector as well as a share holder. Nike has a conference call regarding earnings in the next few days and I expect to make a good chunk of money. I know this isn't a stock forum but the knowledge I gain in here is far greater. I will make sure to wear my new 11's on my family's trip to Disney. Thanks NT. make my money at what you love.....and don't gotta charge up people or ship out. Just sit back and enjoy.

Last edited:
I would like to take a minute to thank all of you who purchased. I am a collector as well as a share holder. Nike has a conference call regarding earnings in the next few days and I expect to make a good chunk of money. I know this isn't a stock forum but the knowledge I gain in here is far greater. I will make sure to wear my new 11's on my family's trip to Disney. Thanks NT. make my money at what you love.....and don't gotta charge up people or ship out. Just sit back and enjoy.

Chris-Tucker--nothearingthat_zps6bed901c.gif~c200

picgifs-laughing-0304594.gif

yall are getting mad, and he's getting rich! I had to Say it.

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC...delivery date moved to the 21st...better late than never. Contemplating grabbing another pair to play in!

So what you are saying is that Jordan was better than an old past his prime magic???? Good Job! 

Im not here to debate Jordans greatness I just think its funny how at first your saying magic is old and then are giving all these props for playing better than him in that series.

Your sarcasm stinks. I wasn't even giving Jordan "props" I was merely pointing out the hard facts and the stats. And it looks like u clearly missed how the first thing I wrote was the bulls were the favorites in the series, which means everyone already knew Jordan was already better than Magic at the time.

Says the guy, who is looking for blk/wht 1s under retail
indifferent.gif

The first thing I was thinking when I took them out the box, they look so good I wished I got another pair.

Yeah,I know what you mean. Glad I had the chance to get a second pair. playoffs and space jams will never be topped. But as far as new coloraways, cool greys included, these 72-10s are the best to me.

Yeah,I know what you mean. Glad I had the chance to get a second pair. playoffs and space jams will never be topped. But as far as new coloraways, cool greys included, these 72-10s are the best to me.

Agreed. These are really nice. Given all the sparkle talk, I was pleasantly surprised by the look of the patent leather. In a way, it's duller than other 11s, which is dope to me.

Back
Top Bottom