Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Still willing to catch these if possible. Any one know if these will also be store only now that the swoosh wants to fight the bots???

that looks like they just wrapped clear plastic over the tumbled "leather" that makes the upper.  

I think that is plastic to be honest. 
laugh.gif

Everyone saying you're impressed with the embossed jumpman logo, STOP IT!!! IT'S A SET UP...

Just like they did with the backwards jumpman on the DMP XI's (it was embossed too) & started doing that on the rest of the XI's, you guys accept the emboss on these new joints, they'll start doing it to the OG's. Mark my words.

From the pics I see, I know I'll hold on to my 220.

The patent leather looks so weird. You can see there's a pattern in the 'patent' but the surface is smooth so it makes you think it's plastic, like cheap rain boots and seat covers.

I know what you mean. :lol:

It's probably not real patent.

Last edited:
All we need to know now is what kind of outsole they will have, we've seen everything else. Clear or blue tinted I assume are the two options at this point.

my ankles sweatin just thinking about the shoes...that satin liner they put in the silver anny's would look fresh in black, and add that all black tumble leather on the upper...bottom line: QUIT PLAYING WIT US MIKE, DO THE RIGHT THING!!!...got me hot as fish grease wit these factory variants.

Last edited:
I knew these had the potential to be horrible but got dayum them joint fugly!!! Iridescent pl is so childish and the half tumbled leather half felt upper is comical. I'm going to get a good laugh this holiday 11 release

Back
Top Bottom