Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I expect one on all-star weekend.
Definitely. This shoe will appear again sometime before the end of Nike's fiscal year in May. I'm still shocked that they did a SECOND official release of the Breds in 2013. That was crazy to see. 

And as pairs dry up...in about a year or so i could see these consistently going for at least $300. I honestly don't see this being re-retro'd. 

Hoping for Space Jams this year....

Last edited:
There will be plenty of restocks throughout the year, prices will def go up once they dry up.

IMO, top 3 11. Black/reds, Concords, and these.
This!!!! I used to love the cool greys...but for some reason I don't care for them anymore

Yes the value will go up of course. Give it a few years. The legends will take a little longer to rise, but they will as well.

Just like 2011 cement 3s. Not even a sellout. But its a classic that people will always come back to.

I do wanna find the guy who told me pantones for 1000 within two years guaranteed haha.

Don't care whether the prices go up or not. If they stay the same or go lower even better. Maybe get a 3rd pair later. Hehe.

The resale value on these do not take away from the shoe in my opinion.

you guys wearing yours now or keeping them on ice till longer.. still debating wether i should wear em to start out the new semester

I'm already Dogging my 1st pair

bout 2 more weeks and they'll be BEATERS!!!

will triple up when they come back around

I agree, the craftsmanship on these are just superb. 

It's hit or miss. I have an immaculate pair that is on 2001 space Jam status with thr patent leather cut. I also have a pair I wear that is typically jb, than a 3rd that is in between the 2. The immaculate pair is the best xi since 2001 hands down though.

Definitely. This shoe will appear again sometime before the end of Nike's fiscal year in May. I'm still shocked that they did a SECOND official release of the Breds in 2013. That was crazy to see. 

And as pairs dry up...in about a year or so i could see these consistently going for at least $300. I honestly don't see this being re-retro'd. 

Hoping for Space Jams this year....

The Pantones hitting $1000, highly unlikely.

I think these will be going for over $300 by this time next year.....now if these made these in half the numbers put an OVO on it, everyone would be camped out in their Altimas pumping hotline bling and killing people over them and those would be $1k

To clarify.... Check for returns.
And this pic is about a week old or so. The mvp promo ended 8 days ago

That's what I meant they been popping up as returns...

Not a week old bro... The MVP promo code applied had a use date of Jan 1 - Jan 31...

Ah man did I read my card wrong then? :lol:

But yea you gotta be clear about the outlet stuff. Some dudes don't know better and you already know how that goes

That pair was likely a return there was a pair at Westgate Mall, CA. a while back. Cards are dated for use Jan. 1 thru 31, 2016.

Ah man did I read my card wrong then? :lol:

But yea you gotta be clear about the outlet stuff. Some dudes don't know better and you already know how that goes

Yea I edited my op already just to avoid confusing people...

Yea you read the date wrong...:smh: lol

Pretty cool for whomever scored that outlet return. Figured employees would've swooped in on those with the quickness.

Check your local outlets for returns... They been popping up.
nice pickup! My size too 
tired.gif

you guys wearing yours now or keeping them on ice till longer.. still debating wether i should wear em to start out the new semester
On ice until late Spring, along with my PSNY 12s and UNC 1s.
I've noticed only the younger crowd and females wearing theirs now. others are keeping them iced
Why does it matter what others say when you should start wearing them?  Really never figured out why other people's opinion matters so much as far as when to rock your kicks.  I'm a middle aged dad with 2 kids and I rocked my 72-10s a few times already.  Seen older and younger guys and girls all rocking them... 

Just do it!

Back
Top Bottom