Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I can't find anyone to do a size swap with me, but this one guy in my local fb group said he'd do it, if i add cash. Generally how much cash should I be adding along with my DS size 10, for his DS size 10.5?

$20 the most

:lol: hell yeah no more than $20 so it could cover his gas.

But dude is going to claim that half sizes are rare and demand $50 :rofl:

I wouldn't do it. But if you gotta have em no more than $20. But then again I'm cheap.
$20 the most
laugh.gif
hell yeah no more than $20 so it could cover his gas.

But dude is going to claim that half sizes are rare and demand $50
roll.gif
lmao dude just msg'd me asking for $40. but thanks guys for giving me an answer. I guess I gotta keep looking elsewhere to get this size swap.

If you're requesting the size swap, you should pay (at least offer) to pay the other parties shipping expenses+a few bucks for their time/gas.

If someone is charging more than that, they either have a size that resells for more than your size, or they're struggling to sell the pair they have, and are making their profit from you.

Just ordered another size 12 off eastbay after initially getting declined. my card  got declined on footlocker twice.. Ordered some Jason Pedrioia cleats on eastbay and THEN my card got accepted then, then magically my card got accepted for the 72-10 after i told em to cancel the spikes. SMH. I totally expect the 72-10 to get cancelled, but all this seems to be shady to me. Told em to cancel the cleats as well. All my funds were sufficient too.

Back
Top Bottom