Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

If those pics are legit, put me down for a pair. Only thing that throws me off is the white sole they wont age well lol.

If those pics are legit, put me down for a pair. Only thing that throws me off is the white sole they wont age well lol.
I agree, the only reason I am chasing any of these is because I haven't got a pair of XI. Tried my luck with lows and botched the size
grin.gif

I agree, the only reason I am chasing any of these is because I haven't got a pair of XI. Tried my luck with lows and botched the size>D

I missed the legends cause my so called connect flaked on me after i gave him the money week in advance. Didnt bother grabing them later. Lows where easy to grab so far, these shouldn't be hard to get as long as you put in some footwork.

These could have been amazing with a normal clear sole.

I hate glow but I'm still going to pick up a pair.

I missed the legends cause my so called connect flaked on me after i gave him the money week in advance. Didnt bother grabing them later. Lows where easy to grab so far, these shouldn't be hard to get as long as you put in some footwork.

I'm sorry man but this is delusional. Shouldn't be hard to get? Everyone in the world will be trying to get these.

I haven't been able to buy any Holiday XI release for retail since the Cool Greys. What am I missing?

The soles aren't bad. It's just a white sole. It's not even green, so glow in the dark shouldn't make a difference.

Been saying it, these are a must have. Already set Pantones aside for a trade.

Don't do it. These will be a HOLIDAY GR. If anything you could ride the hype and trade these for Patones which is why i may grab 2 pairs

I'm sorry man but this is delusional. Shouldn't be hard to get? Everyone in the world will be trying to get these.

I haven't been able to buy any Holiday XI release for retail since the Cool Greys. What am I missing?

Let me rewrite " in my personal experience".

Im going in 2013 with the gammas every single store in my area had them there was multiple fcfs stores again with some footwork could gotten a pair, legends blues exactly the same experience, but like i stated above i didnt bother since i thought i had them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom