Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Broke out the 72-10 for the Vets!
pimp.gif

100% agree. the olny reason i sold my pair is because i knew how i'd feel once that new shape kicked in. but it was a very well executed shoe.

Considered doing the same, but f it, always good to have fresh XIs on deck. I've actually been using them for ball.

Coming up on a year since these released and I see folks round my way with piss yellow soles already lol tells me they ready for another 11 release

Coming up on a year since these released and I see folks round my way with piss yellow soles already lol tells me they ready for another 11 release

I've been rocking one of my pairs on a nearly daily basis and the soles still look milky/translucent. Just the bottoms are yellow obviously. I never rock any translucent sole shoe when it rains though. That definitely speeds up the yellowing process. Everything else is holding up really well. Definitely a quality XI and one of the best releases from last year. It will take a while but these will get more love later on. The tag behind the tongue, 72-10 on the laces, the tumbled leather upper, the cool metallic red jumpman and embroidered 23 on the heel are all unique touches. Honestly if i didn't just love royal blue/concord that much I would like these more than SJs. The quality and comfort of these just ***** on the '09 Jams.

Only possible reason for someone not to like them are XI fatigue and not being limited. Not being limited is the reason why many great releases aren't given the praise they deserve. CDP XIs had horrible quality yet everyone went crazy over them. Probably the worst XI release ever. The cool greys from 2010 and everything after has been pretty solid. I regret selling my CGs but hopefully they drop next year instead of a new cw.

I've been rocking one of my pairs on a nearly daily basis and the soles still look milky/translucent. Just the bottoms are yellow obviously. I never rock any translucent sole shoe when it rains though. That definitely speeds up the yellowing process. Everything else is holding up really well. Definitely a quality XI and one of the best releases from last year. It will take a while but these will get more love later on. The tag behind the tongue, 72-10 on the laces, the tumbled leather upper, the cool metallic red jumpman and embroidered 23 on the heel are all unique touches. Honestly if i didn't just love royal blue/concord that much I would like these more than SJs. The quality and comfort of these just ***** on the '09 Jams.

Only possible reason for someone not to like them are XI fatigue and not being limited. Not being limited is the reason why many great releases aren't given the praise they deserve. CDP XIs had horrible quality yet everyone went crazy over them. Probably the worst XI release ever. The cool greys from 2010 and everything after has been pretty solid. I regret selling my CGs but hopefully they drop next year instead of a new cw.

Repped. I agree with everything you said about the 72 and 10 as well as your assessments of the other xis.

A lot of CDP pairs weren't that great quality wise but for the low prices of the packs at the time I wasn't complaining only ones I have left though are the 3s 4s 5s 9s 19s all the rest got sold all are wearable but the 5s are piss yellow and a size too big for me

Repped.. one of the most versatile 11s release..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom