Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Will probably end up sticking with my Spacejams
frown.gif

#brokeboy

I got 4 on lock @ my local mall 1-FTA, 2-Champs, 1-FTL, and then we all got the Net

for more pairs. I only have 2 feet but in my house hold they're ar 10 feet lol. Most likely 

try and get my hands on as many pair possible for Bait on missed Kicks releasing over

these Holidays, and the HEAT dropping in February and so on.
No offense, I just never understood the whole buy multiples of one shoe to get other shoes, why not use the money that you have to buy the multiples to buy the other releases you missed out on?

No offense, I just never understood the whole buy multiples of one shoe to get other shoes, why not use the money that you have to buy the multiples to buy the other releases you missed out on?
regular consumers (general public) will never understand, i understand the trade aspect tho on certain pairs, but i will never understand collecting just because i dont take sports that serious.

regular consumers (general public) will never understand, i understand the trade aspect tho on certain pairs, but i will never understand collecting just because i dont take sports that serious.
Fair enough, I can respect the collecting aspect but buying like three to five pairs is just being greedy.  I understand Holiday 11s will go up in price (for some reason I don't know why) but they're a holiday GR and are in abundance if you trading for something else (hopefully another Holiday/ Super GR release) then you could do a straight trade.

People got money to burn. Let them. 

I used to cop multiples, but eventually realized that I have so many shoes that I'll never burn through the 1st pair. Sold off all my multiples soon after.

Really looking forward to the 7210. It'll be only my 2nd legit jays in my life so far. lol

Fair enough, I can respect the collecting aspect but buying like three to five pairs is just being greedy.  I understand Holiday 11s will go up in price (for some reason I don't know why) but they're a holiday GR and are in abundance if you trading for something else (hopefully another Holiday/ Super GR release) then you could do a straight trade.
I wish that was the way it worked, but you can't trade Columbia 11's for Space Jams. I really wish that was the way it worked though. 
nthat.gif

ruvilla.com restocked 4/5/6/7/9/10/11/13/14.... for those who missed out on something....if you dont care do me a favor and keep that to ya-self!!

Holiday 11s go up in price because demand for them in consistent and supply for them is lower than demand from the get-go. This is GREATLY helped by the fact that they wisely only release 1 pair of regular/mid 11s a year.

Back
Top Bottom