Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I'm about this close to saying f it and not put in ANY raffles and dare I say I'll still be getting a pair on Saturday whether it be unclaimed pairs, NDC/SNKRS raffle or online retailer. I've done this 2 weeks in row already and I'm fatigue on running around the city putting in raffles. Last I checked JB/Nike ain't providing me any gas money. Over it. Putting on the Nas ski mask come Saturday morning. F it.
I guarantee you'll get a pair as well. You won't even have to enter more than one raffle imo if you're in the right city.

Houston Heads... I got the Baybrook code. Dm me

Looking to trade info with someone who put in some footwork.

Lilyo06, G-Time, Rzf0, htxstunna and whoever else said they were gathering, hit me up!!!!

Last edited:
I feel like Charlie from Willy Wonka, I barely put in two raffle tickets. 1 at FinishLine, 1 at FootLocker. Welp. Lol

I was going to pass, but i cant these are to clean IMO... Im rolling with the NDC raffle for myself... Ill raffle hop for my homegirl 5.5

How would I do a legit check on these, I have a guy selling me a pair for 260$, I wanna go check them out but want to know what to look for before I head out that way.

Last edited:
Good lord, do these people not have jobs? lol

Literally the first thing that came out of my mouth when I got in line. I never work Saturdays or Mondays so raffling is never a problem for me but seeing this many people out doesn't surprise me as much as it used to

Went to my mall and was in and out for a ticket at Finishline. I got s good feeling that this will be a easy cop

How would I do a legit check on these, I have a guy selling me a pair for 260$, I wanna go check them out but want to know what to look for before I head out that way.
I say just wait for release day.  Too many fake pairs out there, not worth the risk IMO.  Would rather wait and have peace of mind of having a legit pair than getting one early with the uncertainty of it's legitimacy.

Good lord, do these people not have jobs? lol
Reselling...
grin.gif

For sure, just didn't feel like dealing with the hassle but I guess I'm going to wait for releas day.

Back
Top Bottom