Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

how old are you?

serious question no shot or troll. 
35....i buy what i think looks good if that helps......history and movie tie-ins have no bearing on any sneaker i've ever purchased....there are a bunch of js(heck, sneakers in general)  that are beloved that i look at and am like whatever, nothing wrong with that i hope

[emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji] Damn I can't afford to miss these I'm Finna go sell my gym red 1s

Last edited:
Got callback for raffle at Champs in Norfolk VA. I was just about to line up for guaranteed tickets at DTLR and Shoe City tomorrow morning but now i get to sleep in lol.... I only put in for three raffles too. Either luck is on my size or the demand is super low.
I entered at Military, Lynnhaven, Chesapeake Square, Greenbrier, and Pembroke

Somebody please call me 
What's your number? I'll call ya :lol:

In all seriousness, I'll be like this, but in man form.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3405-1383166783-13.gif

Thanks. I entered 6 did not really have high hopes. Now, I can sleep well before work haha.

how old are you?

serious question no shot or troll. 
35....i buy what i think looks good if that helps......history and movie tie-ins have no bearing on any sneaker i've ever purchased....there are a bunch of js(heck, sneakers in general)  that are beloved that i look at and am like whatever, nothing wrong with that i hope
i dunno im 27. for me its a different story. i always like the "weird/ugly" shoes. my friends would always get on me for buying them. like i loved the XI, gold flightposites even had the bright yellow hyperflights. 

growing up it wasnt really "acceptable" to wear those. now with the internet and hype 90% of the people on shoes like flightposites, do it just because NOW its cool where as it was the opposite for me when i was younger. 

so for me the XI was one the first out of the box designs i seen and loved. i actually prefer the concords > space jams

everyone (mostly young kids) buy XIs because its the cool thing to do. plus theyre FOMO. fear of missing out. they think people are gonna question their "sneakerhead" status if they dont buy what the "hot" shoe is, regardless of if they even like it or not. EX. YEEZY

Last edited:
how yall  can call columbias, space jams, and CGs (or any 11 mid for that matter) trash is beyond me, I just cant see it.

to the space jam lovers: what is sooo great about that pair besides the movie tie in?.....i mean all 11s look pretty plain, so what makes that pair the one...just wondering because i never liked 11s, but find the thread entertaining

It is a very clean, smooth shoe with some of my favorite colors. JB needs to stop playing and release the next one with Jumpman Jam on it! :smokin

Last edited:

to the space jam lovers: what is sooo great about that pair besides the movie tie in?.....i mean all 11s look pretty plain, so what makes that pair the one...just wondering because i never liked 11s, but find the thread entertaining
To me I just love the color combo. I just think it's a slick a** shoe.

Reading the posts about past years 11 releases really has me reminiscing. Mainly makes me realize I'm old now lmao

Thought I'd share my 11 stories....

OG's - I was 13 at the time, no way my mom was dropping that cash for them lol

First set of retros, 2001 timeframe - really wanted the lows with the red patent leather, I overslept and got to the mall late. All they had was lows with Columbia blue... Picked them up... And then they got stolen out of my school locker about 2 weeks later while I was at basketball.

DMP Pack - I had quit caring about shoes for a while after HS but was slowly getting pulled back in... Went to line up at the mall for the pack. About 2 hours before they were gonna open people go too crunk and broke down the gate and ran into the mall. Of course the police come and shut everything down. Made everyone leave the mall premisies, said the release was cancelled. Called a friend who worked at one of the mall spots, said he would hold me down if he could. Showed up midday when he was at work, tried to get the pack. His manager saw what was happening and told him no. So i gave up on those at that point.

2006-2007 - picked up some of the IE lows through a swoosh connect during that time... Nothing major of course about those.

2008 CDP - I think if I remember correctly I was able to grab a pack from FNL online during the midnight release. But at the time I feel like they were notorious for overselling and was afraid my order was gonna get cancelled or some ****. So I went to the mall in the morning... Lines were crazy and employees were doing shady ****. Only one store said they had a size 14 and they only had one. And literally the guy in front of me bought it. Get home and right on time FNL sends me a cancellation email. Can't remember exactly but I feel like there was some glitch on their site a few days later and a whole size run popped up, got my order placed and they shipped!

2009 Space Jams - had a swoosh connect at the time, was able to score through there at the discount price. Went with some friends to camp out at the mall over night as well and was able to grab another pair, got lucky.

2010 Cool Greys - grabbed them from NDC at midnight nothing really crazy.

2011 Concords - got 2 stuck in my cart on NDC, said eff it and just copped them. Traded the second pair for some other shoes later in the year. Nothing crazy that year either.

2012-2014 - skipped these releases, had fallen out of buying shoes again lol

And now here we are... I'm back. Going to try on swoosh for these! Lol

And dudes on here are still saying they'll trade these for Black/reds or space jams, smh.

Unless people are talking about 00 retros or DMP, these 72-10s are better than all other XIs strictly off the quality.

I would trade these for damn near any 11... Gamma, bred, jams, greys, concords, anything but legends.

My favorite 11s are
Breds, Concords & DMP, and Space Jams. Don't really care for anything else

Back
Top Bottom