Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Took an L with FTL and Champs and NDC Scottsdale sent me an L for GS and a size 11.
Holding out for Shieks as they came through last year.
With the raffle system being down for about 15-20 min I'm curious as to how random the draw really is.

Last edited:
And Sheiks need to stop sending out these "Little for Everyone" emails just now... The trolling game is hard right now on emails.

And Sheiks need to stop sending out these "Little for Everyone" emails just now... The trolling game is hard right now on emails.
Jus wait til tomorrow when actual emails supposed to come out. They'll send at least 2 BS emails in the morning, and 2 more late afternoon lol...

Won 4 raffles.

I was thinking about flipping 1 pair. Is it even worth it? I feel like it's too easy a cop to make it worth my while.

What's everyone seeing?

If you flip a pair do it ASAP. People will want these as Christmas gifts so you'll have to ship soon if you list it on eBay.

Parents just got google fiber installed and I tested their speed before I left town and its running between 700 - 800 megs... If I can just convince them to order the shoes Saturday morning lol... Hopefully Denver has unclaimed pairs all over the city!!

2 for 2 on my eblens tickets. My wife won my sz 12. I got a call later saying I won but they only had 13 or 8 left. I took the 8 for my friend who is looking to get a pair. Now I just need to get my 2nd 12 online.

Update:

Entered a total of 42 raffles here in the DMV

22 - MEN
20 - GS

So far:

1/22 - MEN
3/20 - GS
42?!  from the time it took you to enter all those, i'd rather just pay resale prices...lol

glad you got your 1 pair

i'm 0/5 right now...

0/8 as of 4:10PM.

Generally, if i haven't received a phonecall by now, does this mean it's a bust?

winning FTL ticket at HOH Willowbrook is  #338506. The Kids FTL winning ticket #236303.

nothing from champs yet
How exactly does it work? Thought they were going to post all the winning tickets on the site? Is it that any ticket number under the one drawn lost the raffle?
So confusing

Back
Top Bottom