Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

There are so many sites dropping them tomorrow, I really don't see how anyone could miss online and in store if they're wanting a pair. 

All footsites will have them

Nike will have them

JJ will have them

and another 15+ Euro sites will have them.

Very good chance to cop a pair online 

There are so many sites dropping them tomorrow, I really don't see how anyone could miss online and in store if they're wanting a pair. 

Nike will have them

JJ will have them

nerd.gif

So far I'm 0/5 at Roosevelt field mall. I dunno if they all made the calls yet or not but I'm not too optimistic at this point. NDC or bust I guess

Nike will have them
JJ will have them

You'd be amazed. I failed on the LB 11's last year, even with putting in "work" for raffles and online. :smh:

How difficult will these be to get online?

Considering trying for 2 pair. 1 to keep one to flip to cut down on my expense

Ok guys. This is for you multiple raffle winners. Are you actually picking up all your pairs? I've got 2 on deck. Possibly a third later today. I don't need or want the third and it seems even my family/friends hit local raffles too. Yall gone pick it up or leave for the next man. Resell on these might not be worth the time.

Nike will have them
JJ will have them

You lost me when you listed backpack jimmy :lol:

Ok guys. This is for you multiple raffle winners. Are you actually picking up all your pairs? I've got 2 on deck. Possibly a third later today. I don't need or want the third and it seems even my family/friends hit local raffles too. Yall gone pick it up or leave for the next man. Resell on these might not be worth the time.
I got 3 on lock with maybe more today. I'll pick up all three and keep. If one of my people need em they'll get em but I'm not not gonna pick up a pair...

You lost me when you listed backpack jimmy
laugh.gif
Lol, bro the JJ jig is too easy and they have a decent inventory of them. 

Twitter will have the ATC link, just click it and have an open tab with the checkout screen loaded. 
glasses.gif

Yall don't forget NBA Store. They normally get christmas XI and slick posts them up in that 9 or 10 AM CST hour

I got 3 pairs on lock from 2 footlockers and a shoe palace and probably will get more from shriekh who ever is in the LA area PM fam

Back
Top Bottom