Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

So you got 5 pairs. damn congrats. I can't believe not one call for me. guess I shoulda put in more work. I just went to Roosevelt field and I was pretty confident I would get at least one pair.
Thanks

In total i had 22 mens tickets and 19 kids tickets 3 diff malls

im 5 for 22 all 5 came from roosevelt and south shore got 0 calls from sunrise massapequa mall for mens

kids I went 16 for 19 in all three malls

I only needed 2 pairs of each mens and kids so i just gave up everything not finishline because i got $20 rewards coupons I'm gonna use there.

Last edited:
I been waiting almost a yr for this release And put the money aside to pay out hoh. Needless to say I paid the resell price because since I'm new to the state I didn't know the plugs. Anyway I got 2 sz 13s, 2 12s, 1 6.5, 1 5.5 and a 3y. The family, my brother, were all good to go. paid a shy over 1500. But I can now say I'm OUT. Thanks for playing, have a nice day. I retire. Please be safe everyone. Lets not have tragedy over sneakers. At the end of the day, They are just that. Sneakers!

Last edited:

I also think People will get Buyers remorse when they get these in hand and see how the Pantent Leather is Sparkle like the AM90 Croc's

We getting Jordan's with triple chrome flake in the paint guys!!

roll.gif
you mean like these? ??

lol

was thinking the same thing...  the glitter was a surprise to me...

nice shoe the 72-10 is tho..  and nike was smart moving up the release ..they know. they know 

I also think People will get Buyers remorse when they get these in hand and see how the Pantent Leather is Sparkle like the AM90 Croc's

We getting Jordan's with triple chrome flake in the paint guys!!
:rofl:
you mean like these? ??

lol

View media item 1646097

was thinking the same thing...  the glitter was a surprise to me...

nice shoe the 72-10 is tho..  and nike was smart moving up the release ..they know. they know 

Right.... Kinda like how everyone has buyers remorse with the hologram foams and even baron 13s :pimp:

View media item 1823869

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom