Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

GS got the "OG worn to the club a few times" sole goin on :smokin
Knew I shouldn't have even looked in this thread.
Had convinced myself not to buy but now I'm struggling trying to hold out.

A buddy of mine called my this morning to tell me he got me a pair.  Pretty shocked Finishline had leftovers already...

Ive become very lazy in the way I go about buying sneakers now, rather pay resell than do instore raffles, etc. Heck, I'm not picking up my online raffle win on the PSNY 12's just because of the hassle of going into NYC...

All in all, still grateful that I'll actually have a pair on release day rather than waiting on shipping...

Just got back from the mall to pick up my pair. No wait guys, the FCFS line Mayb 10 ppl tops. In my area I guess no one wanted these

Everyone eating. Like the ol days, maybe that bubbles bursting finally

Last edited:
So I must be late on this news but why did ndc decide to not do the raffle system to buy online?  I thought it was gonna be from 4am-10am est. 

Just got back from the mall to pick up my pair. No wait guys, the FCFS line Mayb 10 ppl tops. In my area I guess no one wanted these
just called champs at the mall and they were doing raffles :/ 

so is foot locker..   hope i can get a pair thru SNKRS app 

So I must be late on this news but why did ndc decide to not do the raffle system to buy online?  I thought it was gonna be from 4am-10am est. 
Huh? Raffle would have been 8 am - 10 am, and Nike just opted against it, probably due to the Maroon 6 confusion. 

Back
Top Bottom