Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

you call nike csr, and you just need to have a valid complaint or whine juuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssttttttttttttttt right, that they feel sorry for you
lol the memories, i was once on a call with them and back then when you can get coupons so easily and a cs rep went through my order history i used a promo code on every purchase LMFAO LIKE EVERY ONE I STILL LAUGH ABOUT IT TO THIS DAY, AND I USED A 10% TODAY FOR THE 11S

I am still in shock that i got through on ndc this am without any hassle. Got confirmation email too. This is the first time in 10 years where ndc has come through...sad i know right. Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Full size run on fnl....
Can't even get on the site 
laugh.gif

Me.  Been waiting in line over an hour.

cant even get past splash page
mean.gif

Last edited:
wow so i had to wait just under an hour to finally get it into my cart, then like 15 min to finally get the order to go through. I think everyone will get them

Eastbay and FA not taking my card while I was able to get through on FNL. So weird.
mad.gif
Usually FNL is the one playing games
At some point my EB order went thru but I didnt know it.

Eventually got a message saying order already placed.

codes are one time use, even tho they expire, you can always renew it. NDC lost one of my packages, got 20% code out of it.

btw ebates don't work on air jordans. 

Back
Top Bottom