Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Hello fellas,

late into the sneaker game, my first 11. This was easier than  the bred 1.5 and cybermonday J's.  Is it usually this easy to get  a hyped released or did they really mass produce these?

Logged on 5 min after 10am and still checkout 20 min later.

I think everyone will get a pair. Good luck.
you were just lucky to get in first

@NobleKane  
wink.gif

How would the unclaimed pairs work for footlocker? What time would they be giving them out? I'm currently stuck on Eastbay processing

Easy cop? Am I using my computer, phone and iPad wrong? I've been on SNKRS (iPhone) since 7:00AM PST, NDC in 3 browsers since 7AM (all still say pending or waiting your turn), Footlocker wouldn't cart after multiple attempts once I finally got in, FNL has been refreshing since 7AM - I got in three times to FNL, carted, went to pay and then was kicked out each time.
I don't think I've ever ONE time been able to make a purchase online for a hyped/more limited release. I've been buying J's (and other shoes) since '85 - I'm not sure how to keep buying though when I can't purchase online and very seldom win raffles here in SoCal. As some might think, not salty, just a little disappointed I can't buy the shoes I love!
What size? I am also in SoCal and jumped on SNKRS at 6:59 and hit "buy" at 7. My size 9 were carted and checked out by 7:15. I also struck out on local raffles

Hoping your luck turns around man.

Last edited:
Nike had me on the cart hold for 30 mins and then my cc kept kicking out. But after an hour and 20 mins I finally got thru. Finishline never loaded for me and they are usually the only place I get through at. Ndc Ftw. Just received my order conformation email.

Last edited:
Anyone that wants 72-10's...

WILL GET 72-10's.

There's enough to go around for everyone.

I just saw 5 different friends post their cops of it on my feed...  I however, will probably have to pass on these, though.

Last edited:
How would the unclaimed pairs work for footlocker? What time would they be giving them out? I'm currently stuck on Eastbay processing

Normally 6pm unclaimed pairs go to public FCFS

However if the crowd is too large they sometimes the raffle

I got a pair in my cart on NDC but when I went to check out they weren't there. Had this problem a few weeks ago too. Luckily I got on my phone and logged into my account and they were sitting there in my cart and I could check out before I accidentally added another pair through the web.

Now I'm done with shoes until the WC IV's

Back
Top Bottom