Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

first pair bourdeaux 7 in april 1992. this is my last. been copping almost exclusively online since 07. easiest 11 by a mile.  patience is the key. never refresh. enjoy the game folks. 16 looks loaded.

FINALLY...FNL could not get to cart on desktop errors. went on ipad chrome and very slowly with the webpage overring my text and having to erase etc was able to check out. im done. 
smokin.gif
 3 pears...

Aight, I had no choice but to cook on FNL. They always send me some ol bowl shed with factory flaws so I will probably have to send them back, but at least I get to choose right?

NDC was on some bowlshed too today. 

man the shoe is gone on ndc...cut it out.....geesh. guys acting like its unbelievable. i agree NDC will do a restock some day though.. so will other stores

Last edited:
if i only have one credit card, can i purchase 2 pairs? one via paypal and another via entering cc info in ndc?

LA people. I have a 9.5 at Shiekhs South Bay Galleria and Topanga that I won't be picking up since I scored online. They'll be available to the public after 1. Good luck

i got all the way through on eastbay and my total was 310 usd which is over $400 canadian. Yea I like the show but not that much.

Back
Top Bottom