Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

To anyone that is ordering through EASTBAY and is having the "processing" issue when checking out..... I waited like 45 minutes for the processing to go through. I got to the point of entering card info and then it got stuck on the processing page. I hit the back button and then resubmitted.... i had to hit back a few times to get it to finally advance to the final review and submit page. Hope this helps anyone thats trying to order via Eastbay. I just managed to cop my pair just now after about an hour of waiting and finally giving in to my impatience and just hitting the back button to re submit..... NOTE: i did this on the enter card info page. It didn't stay stuck on processing when i finally reviewed and submitted. I wouldn't recommend hitting the back button if you're already on the review and submit page.

That shipping tho :x Imo these should be shipped free if you're paying $220 retail. Why charge $10 when Nike is free? Finish line eatin today on shipping alone.

What's this error in finish line

When I click submit it says error moving to commit

Payment processing error. Will charge you each time too. Keep trying until you get a confirmation number or try another payment method but that prolly wont make a difference. Error on FNL payment side.

FNL why you gotta play me so much... You don't take my credit card 2 hours ago, and now you let everyone check out SMH

Last edited:
i have a 10 sitting at Niketown NYC. I have to 8pm EST to pickup.

If anyone wants the 10 let me know. Figured I help out a fellow NTer

Just called a spot. They told me they had it in stock but wouldn't tell me how much. WTF.  All the local spots are selling them for $320. 

Anyone know a spot in Queens, NYC that still has a 8.5/9 in stock? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom