Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I was talking about dude last week. Was explaining how drugs can take you out at any given time. We were robbed of something special
mean.gif
Speaking of being robbed of something special, who here remembers HANK GATHERS? Dude was a 30-13 double double machine at LMU. Gathers' death was an utter tragedy because he could've easily been the number one pick in the NBA and who knows if he could've turned into the next Charles Barkley or Karl Malone in the NBA.

His teammate Bo Kimble was also a beast in college but when Kimble turned pro, he was never the same. I think Gathers' death totally changed him. But I'll never forget when LMU and their exciting run and gun offense trounced heavily favored Michigan in the tournament and dedicated their NCAA run to their fallen teammate.

Last edited:
It's like the equivalent of OBJ doing the catch last season. Really put AI on the map for me. I'd say his draft class really defined my generation.
I'm part of the baggy clothes and corn rolls era for sure
laugh.gif
I was a huge AI fan when he was at Georgetown (had the #3 Nike Hoyas Jersey, the GOAT Georgetown jersey in my opinion), and my all time favorite AI play was in the 1996 NCAA tournament when he shook his man off the dribble at the 3 point line, drove into the lane, jump hopped, and dunked over Marcus Camby with two hands... Wearing Concord 11s:

What do y'all think the odds are that finish line cancels my order cause I couldn't put the "1/2" onto my billing address that the credit card is linked to? It wouldn't take "special characters." I've only bought my 88s from them before but have heard some horror stories. Sigh. So it's literally 625 1/2 but I put down 625 which is fine cause it's the house in the front of the duplex.

Bro you too stressed. Get on that FNL chat and explain your situation doubt they would cancel you.

Could these sit on the foot sites until dec 21st? They're not for me, for a friend. Also..are DS Legend blue for DS 72s a fair trade or na?

So did anyone miss after raffles n online ?? see these on eBay are barely sellin at $280 shipped lol

I was talking about dude last week. Was explaining how drugs can take you out at any given time. We were robbed of something special
mean.gif
Just like when 2Pac disappeared.  Maybe Bias would have had the greatest shoe line or possibly had two three peats; the world will never know.
mean.gif

i had to rock these today. i rarely do that, if ever. after further inspection and wearing, i like the leather tongue. it's actually the most luxurious part of the shoe. also, none of my pairs have flaws. well done.

I'm surprised I still had size 10 11s in my cart from FTL from this morning so decided to double up. Then I realized 450 for 2 paid so may end up hooking my brother in law instead lol

Last edited:
Starting to get salty. Not happy Nike make these narrow and I can't fit a more readily available size 12. I'll have to wait to cop a 12.5 on a restock. Thanks for those who offered via PM sz 12 and 13. This is what makes NT great.

Got a pair on SNKRS this morning pretty easy, then walked into Nike Chicago and picked up my 2nd pair. The process took 10 minutes max, no line or anything. I'm honestly shocked.

Got a pair on SNKRS this morning pretty easy, then walked into Nike Chicago and picked up my 2nd pair. The process took 10 minutes max, no line or anything. I'm honestly shocked.
I am happy that Nike is finally producing enough of these shoes for everybody who wants a pair.  

Starting to get salty. Not happy Nike make these narrow and I can't fit a more readily available size 12. I'll have to wait to cop a 12.5 on a restock. Thanks for those who offered via PM sz 12 and 13. This is what makes NT great.
Your profile picture reminds me of something.
eyes.gif

Seriously I don't know what it is with my luck and this stinkin' raffle B.S. that they do in stores. I had 24 raffle tickets PLUS multiple online entries at Shiekh and I failed to score one single mfk'n pair.

Now I have to waste more of my damn time to go to HOH at 6pm, where I'll probably be disappointed.

You still won't catch me coppin' off a reseller though.

Back
Top Bottom