Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Do these run kinda big or is it just me? My 11.5 feels like a 12.

True to size to me. I don't think they run big. However there were couple people in here who sized up saying its narrow and snug, so if anything some people think they ran smal but not big.

Last edited:
Nike Chicago sent a tweet out saying that all unclaimed pairs will be shipped back to Nike and not sold as FCFS process. Makes me wonder if they are going to treat it like the Legend Blues and Playoff lows restock/raffle that they had a the last few weeks?

True to size to me. I don't think they run big. However there were couple people in here who sized up saying its narrow and snug, so if anything some people think they ran smal but not big.

Thanks, maybe I'm just paranoid. Haven't worn 11s in a really long time and been wearing Ultra Boosts the past few weeks, which fit really snug. We'll see how my second pair fits.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Here's my last trade comparison, that may be the toughest.

DS concord 11 lows for DS 72s ? Fair or foul..and why
( I would value the DS concord lows a tad more..but that's just me )
Use the legit check/price check forum

Nike Chicago sent a tweet out saying that all unclaimed pairs will be shipped back to Nike and not sold as FCFS process. Makes me wonder if they are going to treat it like the Legend Blues and Playoff lows restock/raffle that they had a the last few weeks?

Ding ding ding

The demand for this shoe was clearly overestimated so by holding on to stock for future restocks, they are creating artificial hype for them.

Ding ding ding

The demand for this shoe was clearly overestimated so by holding on to stock for future restocks, they are creating artificial hype for them.

How is that artifical hype? The only people who will cop on a future release is those who didnt get them yesterday cause their area sold out or they thought they coudnt get them so they didnt bother.

If anything, the hype went down, and good for everybody.

The shoe bubble has popped is all....we knew it would come eventually...

Be happy you can cop with ease if your truly in it for the shoe and not the hype

How is that artifical hype? The only people who will cop on a future release is those who didnt get them yesterday cause their area sold out or they thought they coudnt get them so they didnt bother.

If anything, the hype went down, and good for everybody.

Pretty much. People keep saying this was easy (for the most part, it was), but not all areas where blessed like the major cities were. If and when these re-drop/restock on NDC, they won't last a day. Yes, cats in NY, Chi, B'more had their fill, but when the dude(s) from Montana, Utah, or insert small town see these are available again on NDC on Dec 18-20 - you know that overnight or two-day ship is getting clicked with the quickness.

Yesterday, I got cart jacked 3 times. Eastbay and Nike weren't good for me, plus I had class
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom