Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My personal based on colorway alone... Nothing to do with the story or history behind it.

1. Concords
2. Breds
3. Cool Grey
4. 72-10
5. Space Jams

You are referring to "economies of scale" but you also have to take into account the other stages of production scaling, which varies by industry/manufacturer - increasing returns, diminished returns, and constant returns to scale. Inputs and outputs in production can vary widely depending on the firm's production strategy.

Therefore, even though Nike has increased production, it doesn't necessarily entail that their costs have gone down because we do not know which cost drivers are primarily affecting their decision making.

You need to stop. You're actually confusing multiple issues and it sounds like you're trying to read out of a text book.

Last edited:
1. Space jam
2. 72-10
3. Playoffs
4, Cool grey
5. Concord

Space jams are my 3rd favorite Jordan of all time and Concords really aren't that nice to me.

I would add in the George Town high 11s if they were released to the public.

I cant wait to see these 72s in person.The ranking of these has me curious.I havent seen 1 person who really dislikes them.

Last edited:
1) Concords (they were first)

2) Space Jams (1st Js I copped)

3) Cool Greys ( 2nd pair I copped)

4) Breds ( Playoff significance)

5) 72-10s (Fly color way)

I finally got my shipping confirmation email today from Ruvilla but I swear I won't believe that I actually got them until I see them on my doorstep :lol:

The tracking number when I click on it says it's not available but maybe that's because it's Sunday and they haven't shipped out yet? They're coming from FedEx.

Last edited:
72-10 have to run their course first before even including them on the list. Start at the bottom and work their way up

OK to clarify, in the consumer garment industry you're incorrect. Also, cost drivers affect cost not price.

I could go through each of your bullets if you'd like. I just don't like misinformation to be spread because people that do not have a background may actually believe this.

And yes I have experience in the garment industry, in depth knowledge of manufacturing.
No need to cover my bulletpoints, I trust your expertise. But you're wrong when you say cost drivers do not affect price. Maybe not in the garment industry, but certainly in other industries. Here's an example. In service operations (aka customer service, sales call centers, marketing), cost drivers can be such things as number of calls handled, # of staff in a department, time spent on servicing a customer - which can all affect the way in which a company decides to price their service or product offering. Manager constantly look at KPI's and cost drivers in order to scale their business, and as we know, in operations it's all about measuring inputs vs outputs and the end product/service to the consumer. All of these affect pricing decisions, not to mention customer's responses to products and their sensitivity to pricing changes which, in turn, partly shapes a firm's strategy when it comes to OVERALL operational costs (production, planning, marketing, etc).

Back
Top Bottom