Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

still have not got shipped from nike on these and my 12s
Because stuff doesn't move on Sundays....

we know it doesn't move, but getting the actual tracking number provides confirmation that the order will be fulfilled. I'm not gonna lie.... my order is still in process on nike and I'm feeling a bit shaky due to my wife's pair being canceled by them already.
I'm sure you'll be fine tho, your size should have a higher made number

bruh... they cancelled a kids size on me............... those are sitting across the county. at this point, I wouldn't put anything past them. ive been cancelled on by nike before.

Are alternate shipping addresses allowed on NDC? This was my first time doing it but didn't see anything saying they only ship to billing address? The billing address a to my cc used was different than the shipping address

Last edited:
Are alternate shipping addresses allowed on NDC? This was my first time doing it but didn't see anything saying they only ship to billing address? The billing address a to my cc used was different than the shipping address
Yes, my shipping address is always different from billing address on NDC

My 12s have shipped.  Just waiting on the email for the 11s now 
indifferent.gif

SNKS pair shipped Sunday morning

FNL shipped Sunday afternoon

NDC pair shipped last night
it amazes me that people actually got a pair from FNL. I was in the site 5 times and each time it charged my account with no confirmation email for the shoes. Then I still took me forever on Sunday to get on the site. FNL was not working for me on this release. Only good thing was Shoe palace had pairs left over and I got 1 from them and 1 from NDC. My wife tried to get a pair on her CC but NDC wouldn't allow it to happen. Weird since it's her own card.

My personal pair from SNKRS shipped Saturday evening, and my other pairs from Champs and FTL also shipped this morning.

Its messed up when someone gets their order canceled especially since most of us had multiple pair in our possession but end up canceling or returning the extra pairs. :smh:

Like I canceled a pair from END clothing for my SNKRS pair, but luckily my SNKRS pair has shipped or I would have been SOL.

bruh... they cancelled a kids size on me............... those are sitting across the county. at this point, I wouldn't put anything past them. ive been cancelled on by nike before.
get a code

30 posts and schooling me on codes :lol:

I'm good dude. The pair was on my homies account since he tried to get me a discount. Ill call if they cancel my 9.5

30 posts and schooling me on codes :lol:

I'm good dude. The pair was on my homies account since he tried to get me a discount. Ill call if they cancel my 9.5
no schooling from me, just felt that was grimey of Nike to do that and not reward with a code for future usage

My personal pair from SNKRS shipped Saturday evening, and my other pairs from Champs and FTL also shipped this morning.

Its messed up when someone gets their order canceled especially since most of us had multiple pair in our possession but end up canceling or returning the extra pairs. :smh:

Like I canceled a pair from END clothing for my SNKRS pair, but luckily my SNKRS pair has shipped or I would have been SOL.

When ordering multiple pairs online never cancel the order worse case all pairs arrive. Refuse the package when delivery is attempted. You'll get a full refund plus any shipping fees.

I spent 3 hours with my laptop iPhone and iPad and ended up with 4 size 9 but only hit submit on two, all while getting free drinks at Starbucks (new girl kept messing up on the drinks so they were giving them out for free :lol: )

Thats usually how Holliday 11 go online, be on your game and be patient and you'll score at least one.

Yesterday my tracking from NDC(SNKRS) showed an estimated delivery date of Dec 17th, but this morning its been updated to the 16th. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom