Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

yall tripping i'm wondering what size is he "giving" away
devil.gif

200?! He would've done better returning them.
He bought them from a local expressions, sneakers like these, all sales final.
Mustve need the cash

Under retail, best believe I got them to hopefully get a sz swap down the line.

I have not worn mine yet. They look horrible. Too shiny feel flamboyant wearing them. Might give them away.
I wouldnt say they look horrible. But when the light hits the patent leather it looks too colorful. Wish they would have been plain black.

My local Hibbets got a restock on these when the Cement 4s came in. They said that Nike sent almost as many as the 1st time they released she even told me they were on sale 4 $20 off yesterday. Who would have ever thought Retro 11s would be available in store almost 2 months later. Good Job Nike with the production numbers.

Anybody hit up sf flagship shiekh for their restock? I was gonna go but totally forgot bout it.

Anybody hit up sf flagship shiekh for their restock? I was gonna go but totally forgot bout it.
I believe they had the GOF's, Georgetown 11 lows, Legend Blue 11's, 72-10's, Foamposite Pros "Yeezy" to name a few.

My local Hibbets got a restock on these when the Cement 4s came in. They said that Nike sent almost as many as the 1st time they released she even told me they were on sale 4 $20 off yesterday. Who would have ever thought Retro 11s would be available in store almost 2 months later. Good Job Nike with the production numbers.
I guess the same will go for the Maroon 6s, JB is doing an excellent job this year. I guess it would be unfair for the people who bought them for $220 and paid resale. 
Didn't a release happen for the Black and Red 11s years ago?

Finally wore miy pair this week. underated shoe so simple but so versatile. I wish I doubled up now. Maybe I can get another pair on a restock

Finally wore miy pair this week. underated shoe so simple but so versatile. I wish I doubled up now. Maybe I can get another pair on a restock

Yeah with OVO and Jordan 4s coming out I'm sure these will go somewhat under the radar and you'll be able to get a 2nd pair.

[thread="620289"]O, Im sorry, I must have stepped in on the millennial's  who were trying to have story time....when yall through Pining over the loss find your local HB and get over it...[/thread]

:lol: you trolling my guy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom