Jordan XI Bred Low 2012?

Yeah I like the look without mesh. Beast shoe thats not the same as the high top. These shoes would look and last good way longer.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

4 pairs.

and im not usually about that life.

but when Xi's come out i guess its time to just cop alot of them to have through the years, and whats better then a low top bred xi?

mid cut bred XIs
Obviously
laugh.gif

and...there is already a thread...already a thread...but, good looking out...wonder which thread will survive the cut...

The use of leather over mesh was a terrible idea.
Makes the shoe look like a child's.

It's just a sample! Calm down lol...I'm sure if these actually release they'll go with the mesh b/c it's cheaper.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

It's just a sample! Calm down lol...I'm sure if these actually release they'll go with the mesh b/c it's cheaper.
Or they'll keep the leather and charge $160 for some lows
sick.gif

And all of ya'll complaining about the lack of mesh no darn well ya'll are gonna cop if they have the same $135 price tag as the Wht/Red lows that's coming out. If they're $135, sign me up for 2 pairs.

I like the leather for the lows to change things up why would you guys want a low top that is essentially the same as the mid that will release either this Christmas or next ?

^^^you gotta realize some people A: dont have as many shoes as a lot of us do. B: completely destroy shoes so they NEED shoes every couple of months.

As much as i love air jordan 11's im gonna pass only because theyre low cut js, i dont rock low cut basketball sneakers. They replaced the mesh with some pleather come on j get it together.

If the low Concords ever release, I'm buying at least 10 pairs. My all time favorite shoe, plus it's a low top, which I prefer. 10 pairs should last me the rest of my life.

Back
Top Bottom